PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

raindance
Fri, Jun-11-10, 20:27
Hi everyone! :wave: I am Raindance from Port Alberni. I had a lap RNY on 3/25/10 and have been on low carb ever since, shakes first then other choices once I could eat solid food. I have lost around 50 pounds and I hope no one minds my being on this low carb forum. I need...NEED...the support. And any suggestions. And recipes! The only low carb that I know is Atkins and have read a few books by Drs. Eades. I am a blessed wife, mom and grandmom - and a social worker by profession. We are new to VI and have only been here since April. Currently not working but plan to go back to work soon. I work out at the Curves in town. Just getting started this week and boy I am sore. This too will pass.

Rain

Chris_D
Fri, Jun-11-10, 21:01
Welcome Raindance!

You have found a GREAT place to share your journey to a healthy lifestyle. The support here is second to none!

Continued success!

Cheers,

~ Chris ~

Voo36
Fri, Jun-11-10, 22:48
Welcome and good luck on your journey! :wave:

Orea15
Sat, Jun-12-10, 13:53
I'm new here and have a Lap Band. I honestly forgot to mention it in my intro! LOL Best of luck to you.