PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Tina & I'm a carb addict

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tinaninea
Thu, Jun-10-10, 20:15
:help: It's true, I love carbs! Okay, I'm also a repetitive low-carb dieter, but these forums always help me out. I've been on Atkins (again) for about a week now and have lost 7 lbs.
And there's this challenge at work that starts next week with the potential to win $500! And that's just the beginning, even if I don't win, I can still win $100 just for dropping 10% of my body weight. There's also a cruise in September that I would really like to look good for! So I have a few good reasons to get busy, money & okay, well I guess just wanting to look good (or at least decent) in a swimsuit.
So please help, drop by my journal and just give me a little encouragement! That's all I'm really asking for here. Thanks!

LC_mermaid
Fri, Jun-11-10, 13:48
Hi Tina, it sounds like you have plenty of inspiration to lose it this time. Congrats on losing 7 lbs!!! Good luck.

ringamajig
Fri, Jun-11-10, 13:51
Hi Tina. Your are off to a great start!
Best wishes on you LC journey.