PDA

View Full Version : Another BFL Babe

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

judy130
Mon, Apr-22-02, 06:01
C1 Day 1

UBWO:
Bench press:
12 x 2lbs (5)
10 x 2.5 lbs (5)
8 x 2.5lbs (7)
6 x 4lbs (10)
12 x 2.5 lbs (9)

Flys:
12 x 2.5lbs (7)

Seated Dumbell Press:
12 x 2 lbs (5)
10 x 2.5 lbs (5)
8 x 2.5 lbs (6)
6 x 4lbs (7)
12 x 2.5lbs (7)

Side raises:
12 x 2.5 lbs (7)

Rows:
12 x 2lbs (5)
10 x 2.5 lbs (6)
8 x 2.5 lbs (5)
6 x 4lbs (7)
12 x 2.5 lbs (6)

Pull overs:
12 x 2.5lbs (6)

Seated dumbell extension:
12 x 2 lbs (5)
10 x 2.5 lbs (6)
8 x 2.5 lbs (6)
6 x 4 lbs (8)
12 x 2.5 lbs (6)

Lying dumbell extensions:
12 x 2.5 lbs (8)

Seated dumbell curls:
12 x 2lbs (5)
10 x 2.5 lbs (6)
8 x 2.5 lbs (6)
6 x 4 lbs (7)
12 x 2.5 lbs (6)

Standing curls:
12 x 2.5 lbs (6)

Have to add more weight as I only reached a 10 once.
Measurements:
Upper Bust 35
Bust 36
Under Bust 32
Waist 30
Tum 29
Hips 39
Thigh 21
Arm 13
Body Fat (32%)

Day 2 (part of induction in gym)
5 mins treadmill (5)
5 mins bike (5)
Hope to do this properly from next week

I'm really feeling great that I've started this and was able to wake up earlier. Once I get past the induction at the gym I (hopefully) will be allowed to do my own thing (BFL)!!

Marlaine
Mon, Apr-22-02, 19:32
Hi there Judy.....

Just had to stop in and say WELCOME to another Bodacious BFL Babe!!

Marlaine

adnil53
Tue, Apr-23-02, 14:26
:confused: O.k. ladys what is Bodacious BLF babe :exclm:

Marlaine
Tue, Apr-23-02, 17:47
Linda.......

A Bodacious BFL Babe is any lady of any size and any age, in this forum, with the Chutzpah to accept the Body for Life Challenge. For more info about BFL, check out the BFL Forum here or bodyforlife.com.

HTH
Marlaine

TeriDoodle
Wed, Apr-24-02, 19:17
WOOOOO HOOOOO JUDY!!!! Welcome (officially) to the club!!

judy130
Fri, Apr-26-02, 07:40
Thanks all. I've put this week down to a practice week as there was so much to figure out! Officially, I'm starting on Monday (Day 1 week 1) - can't wait. I've already lost a pound and half, and can feel my waistband getting slightly bigger.

Soooo excited. Steve at the gym took me through the LBWO today. I don't enjoy it as much as the UBWO and my left side is definitely weaker, but it was great and I hit 10s every time. When we did the leg press machine, I said I definitely couldn't do the 6 rep, and he insisted I did it - and I DID.. YAAH!!

I'd heard about the burn but never felt it till today, nor have I sweated so much in the gym before. Definitely working that bod.

Thanks again for starting me off. If I hadn't read this forum, I would never have heard of BFL (great tragedy averted)LOL

judy130
Fri, May-03-02, 06:07
Day 5

All going well, and still feeling good. A very good UBWO today. I'm keeping to the weights I started with and trying for good form all the way through. Got some strange stares from the women on the treadmills and felt they were laughing, but didn't care *too* much

20 MAS tomorrow and then I'm finished for the week.

Food not going too well and I've been stuck with a huge tuna roll for lunch at 47g carb. I've got to stick to the SP and will re-read the book this weekend.

Put on nearly two pounds today, so feeling despondent, as I know I'm working at it. Maybe the eating part has to improve.

Natrushka
Fri, May-03-02, 06:24
Judy, 2lbs when lifting weights and working out is nothing to worry about. Active muscles are torn and swollen - they retain water. Hide that scale for a few weeks and go by how the pants fit and you feel. Re reading SP is a great idea - the level of carbs in that program work well with BFL. Check out Lisaf's journal for some ideas - she completed a challenge using the SP - and she also reached her goal using SP!

Nat

missatc
Fri, May-03-02, 09:27
Hi Judy,
Thanks for the visit! It feels SO GREAT being almost done with week 1!! I have enjoyed the workouts and the glutamine is keeping the soreness at a mimimum. I am still tweaking the LBWO, no leg lift on my wt bench, and the alternate exercises didn't "feel" like they did much this week. I'll see how next Mo. goes. :)

I look forward to visiting as we work our way through this challenge. I believe, "Dood", another BBFL, started when we did, also. I've been trying to check in on her from time to time as well.

Well off to work, have a GREAT DAY!!

BTW, I suggest the "pant-o-meter" instead of the scale. See my post under "general low-carb" entitled "thanx to?...it worked!"

judy130
Tue, May-07-02, 05:41
Thanks for the encouragement. I will try not weigh myself again till the 4 weeks is up.

Good 20 MAS today and reached 6.6 on the treadmill. This one is set by weight, so I don't know if this is good, on my old gym's one I could only get up to 4.3. Still, I know I hit 10s and getting better.

Back to really sticking to SP and checking out the journals. Missed breakfast today but managed to bring a shake in (17.5g protein)with 4.5g glutamine mixed in. Tuna salad for lunch with few small pieces feta cheese. Nuts for snacking on.

judy130
Fri, May-10-02, 09:11
I said I wouldn't weigh but - lost the 2 lbs and back to where I was. Also noticed my arms and thighs are looking a bit firmer. This is so good!!

I'm getting a bit faster with the LBWO and yet taking more time "feeling it" with each movement.

Onwards....

missatc
Fri, May-10-02, 09:32
Way to go Judy!!!
Congrats on getting those two pounds back off! I know how hard it is to NOT weigh in each day. It has been a habit for as long as I can remember (except of course when I was on a binge). My scale is continuing to try and rile me up. I refuse to be upset or discouraged. (I've actually gained 2 lbs, after being "stuck" for awhile.) I read in the gym forum ( I think) how when weight training there can be a gain from more water wt. as the muscles when under repair require more water.

All I can say is that I am looking forward to doing measurements after week 4 is over. :)

Keep up the good work, Judy!!

judy130
Mon, May-13-02, 08:36
Chest Press:
12x2, 10x3, 8x4, 6x5, 12x4
Chest Flyes:
12x2 (could raise by 1 from Friday)
Seated Dumbell Press:
12x1, 10x2, 8x2.5, 6x3, 12x2.5
Lat Raises (front/side/rear):
12x1 (could raise by 1lb from Fri)
Rows on machine:
12x12.5, 10x25, 8x25+, 6x37.5, 12x25+
Lat Pulldown:
12x25+ (could raise to 37.5)
Seated Dumbell Extension (excellent for underarms):
12x2.5, 10x3, 8x4, 6x5, 12x4
Close-grip pushdown (not sure about this one):
12x5
Seated Dumbell Curls:
12x2, 10x2.5, 8x3, 6x4, 12x3 (go up by 1lb from Fri)
Hammer Curls:
12x3

I have just found my shoulder bones - lost under a layer of flab for 15 years! Just about peeking out now....

I'm just weighing in on Fridays, but heeding Nat's advice to not let it worry me if the weight goes up as I am seeing small changes already.

Good going! :daze:

judy130
Tue, May-14-02, 03:52
20 MAS - calves were burning long before I did the last 9 so my 10 was only 6.5. Will have to try harder next time. Somehow felt tired and not as up for it as Saturday. Hope it gets better. I wonder if it was due to a larger carb intake at dinner last night?!! I'll have to watch this.

judy130
Thu, May-16-02, 05:50
Good LBWO yesterday - I felt the weights on a couple of machines needed raising as I think my muscles have got used to those weights after 2 weeks. But I am concentrating on form this week and will try to raise them next week.

20MAS good today. I hadn't felt very well on Tuesday and went up to 6.3 but did up to 6.9 today .

Trying to plan food this week counting carbs and protein which I ususally just guess at.

judy130
Fri, May-17-02, 03:33
Really felt the UBWO working today! I didn't change any of the weights, just counting longer on each move.

Planning my food is getting better:
breakfast - boiled egg
lunch - chicken salad
afternoon - one scoop shake with yogourt, strawberries and cream all mixed in
dinner - salmon or chicken and vegetables with rice or one potato
evening - soup or cheese on one slice bread

I'm hoping this will provide enough proteins and carbs but will try to check it out this weekend.
Weigh in day and lost 1 lb.

Last day tomorrow of week 3.

missatc
Fri, May-17-02, 09:12
Hi Judy, glad to see you are doing so well!! Yes, week 3 is almost done. :cheer: One more week and we'll 1/3 the way through. Are you planning on doing a body measure? I sure plan to! I am hoping for better results than I have had from the scale :( .

Well, I had better run. Breal ends in 20', and I still have to post in my own journals. Talk to ya soon.

judy130
Mon, May-20-02, 05:43
Day 20 - good run on treadmill - my 10 was at 6.9 with incline on 1. Improving all the time, so feel good about it but might start using a different machine later.

Day 22 - LBWO. Raised weights on Seated Leg Press:
12x40, 10x60, 8x70, 6x80 (now 90), 12x70
Otherwise stayed the same. I feel I am not working as hard as I did so may raise weights gradually. Need to do lunges with weights now instead of body weight.
Good workout and feeling good. Clothes fitting better so it's working!!

This week:
Start doing ab bootcamp every cardio day.
Raise weights on UBWO by 1lb where possible.
Keep checking protein/carb intake.
No carb overload at weekend.

judy130
Thu, May-23-02, 06:13
Very good UBWO yesterday. I raised weights on some exercises and really felt it working. some soreness I hadn't felt since the end of week 1. Up to 10s on some, and where it got difficult, I went back to lower weights but still reached 9/10.

I have to change the exercises next week but I'm not sure which ones to change as I like them all and they feel like the best ones for me.

Day 25 - today
20 MAS on the treadmill and I haven't changed anything, but the calves still burn so perhaps it is OK to keep to the same routine. I get a few stares as I keep count of the cycles on my left hand, and the levels on my right hand LOL

I tried the Ab bootcamp, but only did the first two exercises - didn't seem to be working so I will go back to plain crunches for a while.

Measurements next week: one of my skirts which fits round my waist is loose but the other skirt that normally fits round my tummy (tightly!) is still quite tight, so it will be interesting to see where I've lost.

missatc
Thu, May-23-02, 09:46
Hi Judy, just wanted to stop by and say "keep up the great work!". Are you enjoying this as much as I am? When are you or are you, going to post your measurements? Are going to include progress in exercises?

Hate to ask a bunch of questions and run, but that is what I must do to keep up with my day. Have a great one. :)

judy130
Mon, May-27-02, 03:00
I am annoyed with myself for missing the 20MAS on Saturday - I was feeling a bit groggy. Went into London on Friday, had too much to eat and drink and just couldn't face the gym on Saturday. That was the first session I missed in four weeks.

A good workout again today. I love the UBWO and I have added on a little more weight where I could lift them. The close grip pulldown was never attached when I wanted it so I have substituted the lying triceps exercise which works better.

Now for the good bit:

29 April:
50 lbs fat, 113 lean, 31% fat

26th May:
46 lbs fat, 114 lean, 28% fat, 4.5 inches lost overall, including 1.5 on tummy!

Natrushka
Mon, May-27-02, 06:24
Judy, those are great results !! Less fat, more lean mass, WTG :) You're definitely on the right track, keep it up :thup:

Nat

judy130
Tue, May-28-02, 04:20
Thanks Nat.

Excellent 20 MAS today. I got to a 7.0 on the treadmill and really felt I'd reached my 10s on that one. I realise I hadn't been pushing myself that far before as I was gasping slightly and very sweaty!

Really feel good and that I've achieved something whereas I hadn't had that feeling last week.

I'm going to miss three days next week as I am away. I rang a couple of gyms where I will be staying and they are closed as we have two bank holidays for the Jubilee next week. I'm really going to miss my workouts but am trying not to let it bother me.

judy130
Wed, May-29-02, 05:56
LBWO

Raised the weights on a couple of exercises which had been getting a lot easier to do. I need to find out if there are new exercises to take the place of calf raises.

Did lunges with 2lb weights and would like to increase these? I wonder if it makes much difference how heavy the weights are as you are using your legs not arms.

I can't believe I am finding all these exercises so easy - they were incredibly difficult only 4 weeks before. I must have improved a lot.

Arms are a lot firmer though it will take some time to get the triceps to tighten up, thighs showing little dents here and there, come on tummy and do your bit......

Marlaine
Wed, May-29-02, 08:58
Originally posted by judy130
I can't believe I am finding all these exercises so easy - they were incredibly difficult only 4 weeks before. I must have improved a lot.

Hi Judy.....

Don't you just love having the proof that you are making progress!? Great stats that you have after four weeks too. Just imagine where you will be at the end of 12! I'm looking forward to continuing to follow your progress. :thup:

Marlaine

missatc
Wed, May-29-02, 10:37
Hi Judy,

Isn't it fun to yourself improve!! You are doing great! I think it is a very good idea to increase your weights as the exercises become easier. The same holds true for your cardio. I believe the wt does make a difference for lunges, squats and steps. Just for fun, try carrying the heaviest obect you can safely hold and do a couple of lunges. It should feel much more difficult (if you can get past how tired your hands and arms start to feel :) )

I do two different calf exercises. The first one is an "angled calf raise" . The other, (which I just started this morning) is called a raised calf lift. I just use a step in my house and put my free hand up against the wall for balance. This exercise doubled the range of motion and I found I could not use as much wt. as the angled calf raise. (If you need more explanation, check out the BFL book and the ExRx exercise site-I believe there is a hot link for it in NAT's sticky about BFL and LC.

Keep up the good work and stay away from that scale until TOM is long gone!! :)

judy130
Thu, May-30-02, 07:10
Not a very good 20MAS as I felt quite tired to begin with. I got to 8s. I'm not too disappointed as I thought it better to stop than to push myself when I wasn't up to it. I'm getting to know my body much better than I did in the past. I'll try harder on Saturday.

Thanks Marlaine and KT for your words of encouragement - your support certainly helps a lot. I think I know what you mean about the lunges. I was doing them without weights, than 1lb and now 2lb.

It's the angled calf raises that are difficult as I cannot keep my balance while doing them, I'm OK with the others. I expect I'll have to keep practising.

judy130
Fri, May-31-02, 04:33
Good UBWO. I raised the weights on some of them till I reached failure. I tried doing the lying triceps with 3lb weights and only managed to do 6 so lowered to 2lb for the other 6. Really felt this.

Saturday is the end of week 5 so I have decided to change some exercises from week 6 as I didn't change them at week 4.

I'm going to try the step ups as there is a step in the gym - quads needing working so I'll try long step ups. I am also going to start the ab bootcamp as I have been neglecting abs.

New exercises I think I'll use:
Close grip pulldown
Step ups
Squats
Arnold press (need help here as I'm not sure what the difference is between this and seated dumbell press)but need more/different shoulder work

Also increase weights on all others. I have never used a barbell and wonder if I should ask for help in setting this up (maybe from week 9). I also think I'll use the rowing machine for 20MAS from week 8 instead of the treadmill.

Still enjoying myself and looking forward to week 6 although I won't be able to do Monday to Wednesday. Will run on the beach instead (I've heard its good for thighs, bad for knees!!)

judy130
Thu, Jun-06-02, 05:29
I didn't go to the gym today as my calves and front of thighs (quads?) are aching so much.

We walked down a mountain - not high, about 3600 ft - but I am aching so much I can't stand up for long. Walking is something I am not used to, and walking down really hurt!!

So I am going to skip this week and make Monday my day 36 instead of day 43.

I'm really disappointed but BFL has taught me to take it easy, overcome disappointment and strive to get back on board quickly. I have been learning........!!

I just hope this won't set me back too much.

judy130
Mon, Jun-10-02, 03:22
I'm starting again as if it were Week 5, as I missed a week.

LBWO
I found this surprisingly easy. I was expecting it to be difficult after a week away so was pleasantly surprised.

I will change all the exercises next week.

Good workout. It's great to be back into the routine again.

missatc
Mon, Jun-10-02, 12:30
Good for you Judy, for getting right back on track! I am glad to hear your body remembers all the hard work you've been doing, and didn't seem to skip a beat for a week off.

Keep up the good work!!

judy130
Tue, Jun-11-02, 04:33
Thanks, KT. Surprising, isn't it? The week off seems to have made me stronger.

20MAS today and again, seems quite easy, no burn and no ache. I'm going to try the rowing machine on Saturday.

Tomorrow I want to watch the World Cup match (England v Nigeria) starting at 7am so I am going to miss my UBWO and instead, combine it with my 20MAS on Thursday, starting earlier. Can't remember whether you do the WO first then the CV, but I can scroll through the logs to see where I read about it (probably Dan's sticky).

Starting to feel good about things again, especially getting back on track with food and BFL. I am surprised as to how much better I feel when I am doing this, if only I could bottle this feeling and release it to remind myself when I start slipping!!

judy130
Thu, Jun-13-02, 05:12
Did two sessions in one:

UBWO
Good, but struggled a bit with some exercises and the extra weight. With the chest exercises (lying dumbell press and chest flyes) I feel it more in my arms, not in my chest.

20MAS
after weights. Did well, reached 7.0 again.

judy130
Fri, Jun-14-02, 03:22
LBWO
Raised my weights on some of these, as Monday's WO was so easy and painless!

Got up to 100lbs on seated leg press - all-time high for me. Left the seated leg curls the same as that still feels tough. Leg extensions raised to 37.5.

Feel I've had a good workout but will change a few of these from next week.

Nearly half way there!

judy130
Mon, Jun-17-02, 05:09
Terrific UBWO. I had intended changing the exercises but ended up sticking with them just increasing the weights. Got up to 6lbs on chest press, triceps extension, and 50lbs on rows (back)machine. Steady progress and feeling good.

Half way there now although I hope the week off in between won't interfere with the muscle growth. I read 6-8 consecutive weeks are needed for this, and my week off was week 6.

Anyway, good workout - I'm going to feel every movement in my arms tomorrow.

judy130
Tue, Jun-18-02, 03:57
20 MAS on treadmill. Reached 7.4, highest yet. I'm going to keep trying till I reach 8.0 as my 10, then move onto the rowing machine. Had a practice on it and think it might be a good substitute from next week.

judy130
Wed, Jun-19-02, 07:10
LBWO
I did not feel I achieved much, mainly because I did not reach 10s except with the leg press (100lbs). I need to push further and heavier.

I am going to look at using barbellss and other equipment so hopefully I can try squats and change some of the exercises, maybe on Saturday when I have more time.

At the moment doing:
Quads:
Leg Press - 10 is 100lb
Leg Extension - 10 is 37.5 but need to increase

Hams:
Leg Curl - 10 is 45lb - need to increase
Lunges - 3lb

Calves:
Calf raise - 5lb
Angled calf raise - 5lb

judy130
Thu, Jun-20-02, 04:52
20MAS
Worked up to 7.7 on treadmill and whilst it was a good workout I felt I need to push harder to feel I've reached my 10s.

Got my Body Sculpting for Women book yesterday. A good read with exercises explained really well. I realise why I felt the Dumbell Press in my arms and not my chest - I wasn't squeezing my shoulder blades to isolate the chest muscles. The nutrition bit is very high in carbs, but the exercise section is very helpful.

Coming to the end of week 7 and, although I haven't shifted the midriff and tummy, my legs are getting quite muscular and my arms are beginning to get a bit of definition.

missatc
Thu, Jun-20-02, 14:21
Girl, you must be built to be a runner!! I just started jogging my "10" about a week ago. (I treadmill for my 20'MAS and walk as my knees are in bad shape and with an extra60lbs on them right now, I didn't want to do any more damage. However, I felt 1' wouldn't hurt and so far it hasn't.) Anyway, after reading your post I thought I would try 7.0 - How hard could it be?? The treadmill was just getting up to speed when my brain realized my feet and legs were not doing the work required and in fact the whole system was in jeoperdy of failing. (I about fell off that #~!& thing!! :) ) I got it slowed back down to 6.0 for the rest of the minute, but it about did me in! :) I think it will be quite some time before I can run that fast for even just 1 minute!

My deepest respect and more power to you my fellow BMBFLB! :D

judy130
Fri, Jun-21-02, 03:16
KT
You made me laugh and also feel pretty good - I would have loved to be a runner but sports training at my school was nil. I used to enjoy all sports including volleyball and hockey but our teacher used to just leave us to it (no coaching worth speaking of!!) Once I got married and my husband drove me everywhere, my fitness level went zooming down.

Before I began BFL I never pushed myself and 4.0 was my highest speed. Now, I realise I need to hit 10s and can't believe my speed has got so high. This really makes me feel good and your praise makes me feel even better - thanks.

Free day today to watch the World Cup - disappointing result for England. USA is still in with a chance, you'll be pleased to know!!

20MAS and UBWO tomorrow.

judy130
Mon, Jun-24-02, 04:03
Did UBWO on Saturday (day 48) but couldn't do the 20MAS as the gym got very busy and treadmills all taken for long sessions. However, I walked quite a lot on Sunday so didn't feel too bad about missing the 20MAS.

LBWO
Good. Raised weights on all exercises, including 120 on leg press! Couldn't get above 60 during week 4, so getting better.

Also tried 4lb squats x 12. Hope I'm doing them right, they seemed easy. Will raise weights on Friday.

I've lost 1% bodyfat last week, down to 27%. Also losing scale weight very slowly - quarter to half pound every few days. Keeping my fingers crossed this carries on. Kicking myself about not sticking to calories and carbs from week 1, or I might have seen better results by now.

judy130
Tue, Jun-25-02, 04:43
20 MAS

Kept up to 7.7 for my 10 on the treadmill. Also did 5 minutes on the rower so will try using that for my MAS on Saturday. Left calf hurting as soon as I started, so must be sure to add a couple of warming up exercises next time.

judy130
Wed, Jun-26-02, 08:53
Good UBWO. Looking at what I've been doing, I don't feel I have made much progress as far as heavier weights are concerned. Also my workout hasn't varied much in 8 weeks.

I am thinking of incorporating some BSBW exercises and tweak the next 4 weeks to do a bit more work on the treadmill. I have read Nat's and Niky's journals and I think when they changed routine they started things moving.

I won't do it too intensely as Nat thinks it is nearly overtraining, but just enough to feel it.
I will start on Friday when I have a rare day off.

missatc
Wed, Jun-26-02, 09:19
Good morning Judy,

A change up on your exercises sounds like a good idea. If nothing else, it keeps you from getting bored with the "same ol' thing". I was curious as to what BSBW is?

Keep up the good pace, your almost there for challenge 1. :thup:

judy130
Thu, Jun-27-02, 04:13
20MAS
Reached 7.9 for my 10. Enjoyed the workout. I wore my new pink vest top, size 14, (USA size 11/12) and really felt pleased with the way I have started looking (when standing up!) When I sit down the rolls start showing LOL. I was very conscious of my shoulders and how much better they look.

I feel better now after my blah feeling beginning of the week. I need to keep on track for the next few weeks and, thanks to the support here, I know I can do it.

Weighed myself this morning and down 1lb YAH! 158lbs, so I am finally really in the 150s.
I think (I KNOW) that sticking to the WOE has been the main factor.

Tomorrow I will start BSBW Workout No. 1 for one week and see how it goes. It is very similar to BFL but different body parts are exercised on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, but more intensely, i.e. 2xsets of 12 rps, supersetted with a different body part. Other days are "aerobics" when I will do 20MAS. Sunday free day. :roll:

judy130
Mon, Jul-01-02, 03:50
Sunday - Day 1
modified supersets:
Set 1- back & chest - 2 sets
One arm rows - 2lbs -12 reps- increase weight
Incline dumbell press - 4 lbs - 12 reps

Set 2 - shoulders & calves - 2 sets
dumbell shoulder press - 12 reps - 4 lbs
one legged calf raises - 15 reps - 5 lbs

Set 3 - bis & tris - 2 sets
Dumbell curls - 12 reps - 4lbs - enjoyed this
Triceps extensions - 12 reps - 5 lbs

Set 4 - thighs & hammies - 2 sets
Dumbell squats - 12 reps - 4lbs - felt this
Stiff legged deadlifts - 12 reps - 4lbs - aimed to only do 4 reps to try it out but ended up doing 12

Enjoyed this workout as it was different from usual one, but could up the weights on a couple.

Monday - Day 2
10 mins bike warm up
20 MAS on treadmill - reached 8.0 for 10
5 mins rower

judy130
Tue, Jul-02-02, 04:57
Tuesday:

Set 1 - thighs & hammies - 2 sets
Dumbell squats - 12 reps - 4lbs
Lunges - 12 reps - 4 lbs

Set 2 - thighs & hams - 2 sets
Leg extensions - 12 reps - 37.5lbs
Leg curls - 12 reps - 35lbs

Set 3 - calves & shoulders - 2 sets
One legged calf raise - 12reps - 5lbs
Dumbell upright rows - 12reps - 4lbs - good one for shoulders

Set 4 - calves & triceps - 2 sets
Two legged calf raise - 12reps - did not like this one
Triceps kickback - 12reps - 4lbs

All done in about 30 minutes, so added 5mins rower. Really feel the calves and shoulders today. Missed doing abs yesterday so will do them this evening.

judy130
Wed, Jul-03-02, 05:40
Wednesday

20 MAS
a late start and a busy gym so just about managed 15 minutes, when my left leg got crampy, probably because I couldn't warm up properly as all the bikes were in use. Not a good day - will have to plan better in the evenings.

Did ab bootcamp last night - 1 set.

I was watching Wimbledon last week and Martina Navratilova was playing in the doubles. She had terrific arms and even the commentator mentioned her arms and how good she looked! Also how much she eats but burns it off. A lesson to be learned there, I think....

judy130
Thu, Jul-04-02, 03:05
Back & chest - 2 sets
Dumbell Rows - 15 reps x 5lbs
Incline Flys - 15 reps x 4lbs

Shoulders & calves - 2 sets
Lateral Raise - 15 reps x 3lbs
Calf Raise - 12 reps x 5lbs

Bis & tris - 2 sets
Hammer curls - 15 reps x 5lbs
Lying Tris extensions - 15reps x 3lbs

Thighs &hams - 2 sets
wide stance dumbell squat - 15 reps x 4lbs
dumbell lunges - 15 reps x 4lbs

Just one other person doing weights - a small bloke but taller than me!! He knows what he is doing and I would like to watch him but he is very quiet and reserved, and I can't get up the courage yet, maybe next time LOL Also I don't want to mess up his routine.

Feel very good as I enjoyed every move today. DOMS tomorrow over whole body

:D

judy130
Mon, Jul-08-02, 03:14
W2 Day 1: Sunday
Same as previous Sunday, but increased the weights slightly on one arm rows to 5lbs and dumbell press to 6lbs.

Day 2:Monday
Missed the 20MAS due to dental appointment.

I am enjoying the variety of exercises. At this stage, I was going to re-think the exercise part of this WOL and maybe go back to BFL, but I think I will stick with BSBW and do the whole 6-week plan. This will take me to my holiday and I may start Body RX after that or go on to BSBW Advanced. For now, this suits me fine. Now to tweak my eating plan.....

judy130
Wed, Jul-10-02, 04:48
Set 1 - thighs & hammies - 2 sets
Dumbell squats - 12 reps - 4lbs. then 5lbs
Lunges - 12 reps - 5 lbs

Set 2 - thighs & hams - 2 sets
Leg press - 12 reps - 80lbs, then 100lbs
Leg extensions - 12 reps - 27.5lbs

Set 3 - calves & shoulders - 2 sets
One legged calf raise - 12reps - 5lbs
Dumbell upright rows - 12reps - 5lbs

Set 4 - calves & triceps - 2 sets
Only did Triceps extensions - 12reps - 5lbs

A very noisy male lifter, rushing through his lifts, distracted me, as the area is not large and he was under my feet constantly!! Good workout. I am getting more confident about what I am doing, so am enjoying it more.

judy130
Fri, Jul-12-02, 06:26
Back & chest - 2 sets
Dumbell Rows - 15 reps x 6lbs
Incline Flys - 15 reps x 3lbs

Shoulders & calves - 2 sets
Lateral Raise - 15 reps x 5lbs
Calf Raise - 12 reps x 6lbs

Bis & tris - 2 sets
Hammer curls - 15 reps x 6lbs
Tris extensions - 15reps x 5lbs
Also added tri kickback - 5reps x 6lbs

Thighs & hams - 2 sets
wide stance dumbell squat - 15 reps x 6lbs
dumbell lunges - 15 reps x 5lbs

I have "graduated" to 6lb weights for most exercises, but found my shoulders ached when doing lunges so had to lower to 5lb.

Not been doing the 20MAS this week due to work pressure. Did 2 sets of ab bootcamp at home yesterday.

Feeling really good today - TOMS late but been a bit irregular. Not worried about anything :cool:
weight hasn't moved, tummy still big, but today I am just happy to be lifting - things will happen when they want to. Hope this mood lasts forever :D

judy130
Mon, Jul-15-02, 04:16
Weeks 3 and 4 require 3 sets (instead of 2) of the same exercises done in weeks 1 & 2.

Set 1- back & chest - 3 sets
One arm rows - 6lbs -12 reps
Incline dumbell press - 5 lbs - 12 reps (did chest flys by mistake! but still didn't feel it in my chest)

Set 2 - shoulders & calves - 3 sets
dumbell shoulder press - 12 reps - 6 lbs
one legged calf raises - 15 reps - 6 lbs

Set 3 - bis & tris - 3 sets
Dumbell curls - 12 reps - 6lbs (!!)

Set 4 - thighs & hammies - 3 sets
Dumbell squats - 12 reps - 6lbs
Stiff legged deadlifts - 10/12 reps - 6lbs

It was more difficult doing 3 sets but I felt strong and upped my weights throughout. Lunch yesterday with my brother and s-i-l and they asked whether I was working out with weights because my arms looked firm and strong YAY! I was more conscious of my shoulders than my arms. Nat says the lumps behind my legs are hamstrings! WOW, didn't know they were developing so much.

Sunday a.m. was a washout. The gym was packed and, as the weights area is so small, seemed overcrowded. Added to which, there was a lovely slim woman wearing a skimpy outfit and gloves and she was lifting heavy weights. So I chickened out and just went on the treadmill.
:eek:

Got there really early today (7.30) and just about finished by 8.25 when it was getting crowded again. I'll have to keep this up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

For today: 10 out of 10

judy130
Tue, Jul-16-02, 04:06
20 MAS

The book says to do a 30 minute moderate cardio but I still like the 20MAS from BFL and my routine is still BFL but the weight days are a bit longer as time goes by - more sets.

So 5 mins warm up on the bike, then 20 on the treadmill, reaching 7.8 for my 10.

It was nice and quiet in the gym, sun shining outside, felt my quads and calves move, trying to power up with each step, and generally felt very good. Tummy also going in as I did ab bootcamp again last night. Felt as if I had started losing weight again, hopped on the scale and 1lb lost. YAY - It's a perfect day. 10 out of 10

missatc
Tue, Jul-16-02, 11:36
Congrats on the little pay-off for all your hard work. It is so nice when others start noticing the changes we work so hard to accomplish.

I haven't started back up with my exercise routine since I returned from vacation. I completed 9 1/2 weeks of BFL before leaving and had intended to finish the 12 week challenge as soon as I got back. I've been lazy though, and one day leads to another. I have the BodyRx book and am contemplating starting that routine next Mon. - maybe sooner.

C Ya soon,

judy130
Thu, Jul-18-02, 06:16
Today my DOMS from Day 1 met up with my DOMS from Day 3 and I couldn't do my 20 MAS/30mins cardio.

So a free day!

Hi KT - hope you had a good holiday. BodyRX sounds interesting, I think I will get a copy. I would like to continue with BSBW because I like the exercises, and I just substitute those for BFL.

It would have been week 11 for both of us. However, at this point I can understand you not wanting to go back to starting again. Will you start with Cycle 1 of BodyRX?

missatc
Thu, Jul-18-02, 10:39
Hi Judy,

Actually, I am considering starting at cycle 3. I want to burn fat and building muscle is a great way to "melt" the pounds away :) . I may post a question in the general exercise forum about any known pros & cons for starting at cycle 3 vs. cycle 1.

Whatever cycle I start with, I will be starting next Mo. and adding 1 or 2 days of cardio as well.

Bye for now,

judy130
Fri, Jul-19-02, 04:15
Good Day 5 workout, very early (7.30). I normally get changed in the gym and have a shower in the evening as I have to go straight to work from the gym, but today finished by 8.15 so went home (which I pass nearby on my way to work)and had a shower and changed, so feel much better today.

Used 7lbs for dumbell rows, my highest weight yet and still felt strong enough to lift higher. Made all 3 sets for all exercises except lunges because glutes still a bit sore.

I feel lighter but have gone up half a pound again, just can't seem to lose it for good.

Good luck, KT, with BodyRX. Wish I could join you and do it at the same time, but I better finish the 6 weeks of this, which will be just before my 2-week holiday.

Judy

judy130
Tue, Jul-23-02, 06:32
Good WO yesterday.

Set 1- back & chest - 3 sets
Lat pulldown - 50lbs -12 reps
Chest machine - 37.5lbs - 12 reps

Set 2 - shoulders & calves - 3 sets
dumbell shoulder press - 12 reps - 6 lbs
one legged calf raises - 15 reps - 6 lbs

Set 3 - bis & tris - 3 sets
Dumbell curls - 12 reps - 6lbs

Set 4 - thighs & hammies - 3 sets
Dumbell squats - 12 reps - 6lbs
Stiff legged deadlifts - 10/12 reps - 6lbs

Susbtituted first set for machine as I feel my back is not getting a workout from dumbells.

No exercise today as I couldn't make it.

missatc
Tue, Jul-23-02, 09:54
Hi Judy, thanks for dropping by my journal. My poor little gym log hadn't seen any activity for about 3 weeks, including from me :rolleyes: . Ironically, I posted my first workout (from yesterday) this morning also.

Yes, SOCAL does stand for Southern California. And, yes, my sister's wedding was beautiful!! We had a wonderful week on vacation! Now, I just need to get back into my exercise routine!

I meant to ask you how you are enjoying the WBSB? How would you compare the workouts and results to those from BFL? I will be doing a similar comparison from bodyRx.

judy130
Tue, Jul-30-02, 05:56
Missed a day yesterday, so today is day 1. Weeks 5&6 follow the same pattern as the other weeks, except 4 sets of each exercise have to be done, and 40 mins of cardio on alternate days.

I don't seem to be getting much stronger - if I raise the weight I can't complete the reps. I expect I just have to keep trying, I don't want to injure myself by raising too quickly. I have a re-assessment at the gym on Sunday so I might ask what I can do to improve my strength. Legs perform much better than arms for some reason, especially on machines.

Had the time to do 10 mins moderate 6.0 on treadmill which felt good.

Thanks for popping in, KT, your gym log sounds good but BodyRX must be hard work! Good for you with doing so well. :thup:

adnil53
Thu, Aug-01-02, 10:21
Judy, just wanted to drop by and tell you how well you are doing! Keep it up, maybe you just need some more time at that weight before you move up to a higher on... then to, maybe your increasing it to high [?] I'm not sure how much you increased it to. But I'm sure if you keep up, keeping on... you'll get there... Best wishes... :wave:

judy130
Fri, Aug-02-02, 07:40
Thanks, Linda. I only increased the weight by a pound, but struggled on some, was OK on the others. The trouble is I don't think I made progress over some weeks as I wasn't pushing myself by increasing weights and I was just doing the same thing over and over again.

Now I think I have to keep aiming to increase the weights at least for 1 set out of 4, or I won't achieve much. I had settled into an easy plateau so I've got to kick myself into trying harder!!

I was lazy today and just didn't feel like going to the gym - a rare happening but one I don't want to repeat, especially as I am coming to the end of the 6 weeks. I feel my motivation is slipping which I didn't think would ever happen but the gym has been very busy and I have started feeling like I don't like spending time there. I have to give myself a push now.

judy130
Fri, Aug-09-02, 06:34
Today is the end of BSBW no. 1. I have posted my results in my journal. Not great but good enough to make me feel sure that this is the way forward.

When I come back from holiday, I will start a new programme, meanwhile try to stick to my eating plan as best I can.

Feeling healthy, which is great, and really looking forward to my Greek holiday - lots of good food (I'll try to keep off the baklava) and sunshine will do me a world of good plus, hopefully, the relaxation, though DH wants to do a 16km steep walk one day. I don't know if I am up to it, especially as it will be very hot (the glutamine might be viewed a bit suspiciously by customs so may have to leave it behind!!)

Anyway, will be around for a few days yet, but quite busy so there may be no more entries for a while.

judy130
Fri, Aug-09-02, 07:01
Since I slowed down on the exercise, I lost another inch on the hips and another half pound, which brought my body fat down to 25%. YAY
Can't believe it happened so suddenly after waiting absolutely ages to lose anything. Still look awful in that swimsuit, but I am determined to keep going...... should look terrific next year!

Trying a couple of the T-Tapp exercises and also note she says that short torsos (me!) shouldn't expect to have a small waist no matter how thin they get, as their waist is big but hips can become quite narrow. Sounds like me, so I am not going to worry about it. When I was slim (125lbs) I still had a big waist. So although I was in balance (could eat what I wanted but didn't put on weight because I exercised as well) I started dieting with bad consequences, i.e. put on loads of weight. So wish I'd known this then LOL

judy130
Tue, Aug-13-02, 03:22
13th August

I'm in a sort of limbo this week - I've had a few days off exercise but am not going on holiday until next Tuesday, so not sure what to do with myself.

I went to the gym this morning and did a UBWO from the BFL plan for when I first started (seems like ages ago). I picked up the 2lb weights and they seemed so cute and light, I just couldn't believe I thought them heavy when I started. It felt great going through the whole lot and finding it so easy, it was a real laugh. Even though I haven't progressed as much as I hoped, I can still see how far I have come just lifting 6 or 7 lbs. Also a big difference on the machines - using 50 lbs instead of 17.

I've booked in for my full assessment on 4th September and can't wait to start again.

In the meantime, I think I will do cardio tomorrow and Friday, and a LBWO on Thursday. :D

judy130
Tue, Sep-10-02, 08:08
I went to the gym for my assessment today. I am back on BFL for six weeks starting on Monday.

This week I am going to do cardio every other day and start week 1 on 16th.

I am getting really excited to finally be on a plan and can't wait. All my measurements were taken this time, so I will have something to check my progress.

judy130
Thu, Sep-12-02, 06:07
UBWO

Couldn't wait till Monday. Back on the same plan, but this time I am going to raise the weights each week.

I felt my bis had nearly disappeared through not exercising them - very strange.

I feel really good to be starting again, doing something like BFL, and already feel energetic and strong.

judy130
Thu, Sep-26-02, 05:30
I started BFL again on Tuesday 24th September (my mum's 90th birthday!).

Had a brilliant UBWO and felt great. I kept the weights to the ones I had finished the last challenge with. I will up them by 1lb every week as this time I must make progress.

Good Day 2 20MAS on Wednesday - Level 1 walk in the park 20mins. Felt this on fronts of thighs.

Good leg workout today but will have to raise the weights and try doing deadlifts as well.

20MAS tomorrow but my mum's party early Saturday means no UBWO on Saturday. 20MAS on Sunday. Monday will be my free day. This works better as the gym is quieter on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I won't have to rush around first thing on Monday morning.

I feel great, motivated and raring to go. I really did lose my biceps through not working them, just amazed by that.

adnil53
Mon, Oct-07-02, 21:11
Hello Judy! Thought I would stop in and see you... WTG starting again with the w/o! I have been "off" for a bit myself, but started again yesterday. My DH made the comment that sense he has been back I didn't seem to be doing what I had told him I was while he was gone, now of course that made me think and so I am back at it! Besides if I want him to join me in this effort to get physically fit, I have to show him it is worthwhile, ya think... :)

judy130
Fri, Jan-17-03, 07:20
Day 1 yesterday:

Chest & Bis
Chest Press:
Did warmup set with 4lbs but I could only feel it in my arms, so got help. On proper sets, my form was not good with 6lbs so I had to move down to 4 and then to 3lbs, but I think I know how to do it now.
Incline Press:
Couldn't get on with this, did 2 warmup sets only
Flyes:
Fine. 4lbs on all 3 sets
Dumbell Curls:
I like this. 5lbs on all 3 sets - no warmup
Preacher Curls:
5lbs on all 3 sets

Aching bis today. Amazingly, I can already see some difference, after just one session. Yay!

judy130
Wed, Jan-29-03, 06:19
Free day today.

Yesterday legs:
2 warmup sets, 3 full sets of 18 reps, 2mins rest
Leg presses: 25 & 60lbs
Leg extensions: 12.5 & 25lbs
Leg curls: 15lbs - did not increase
Calves: 3lbs

I'm not aching after days 1 & 2 as much as I did last week. Slightly achey arms.

Feeling good that I'm back on track and getting used to waking up earlier.

judy130
Tue, Feb-04-03, 07:13
Leg day:
18 reps (6x3) per set, 1 warmup set
Leg Press - 1 set x 25lbs, 3 set x 60
Extensions - 1 set x 12.5, 3 sets x 25 (ouch, felt these)
Curls - 1 set x 15, 3 sets x 25
Calf raises - 1 set x 15reps x 4
Lunges - 1 set x 10reps x 4lbs

I added on lunges as I like doing them and to give my legs a better workout as I did not feel my hamstrings working last week.

Feel good. Next gym day Thursday.

judy130
Fri, Feb-21-03, 04:11
Day 5

Workouts 1 & 2 done yesterday: chest & biceps, and legs, hamstrings & calves.

Today I will do 3 & 4, back, tris, shoulders & abs.

I have made good progress over the last three weeks. I started off very gently as I hadn't worked out for so long. Raised the weights since then by 3 to 4lbs for upper body. On legs, I have raised an extra 50lb on the leg press, 15 on leg extensions and 35lb on leg curls. I felt so strong and energetic yesterday and completed all the sets, so I must be able to raise the weights yet again next week.

My bis are starting to swell up so I keep looking at them, just great, hope my legs start to shape up soon as well.

Something that made me laugh was I have been using the dumbbells for ages and always assumed they were lb weights, but for the first time yesterday, noticed they were in kilograms. I will have to convert the weights to pounds and see exactly what I am working with :)

judy130
Wed, Mar-05-03, 06:24
Yesterday:
chest & bis:
great workout. I upped every weight.

Today:
Legs:
I can't seem to take the 3 minute rest. I want to move on after 1.5 mins. I upped all the weights. Then added lunges and squats. My form on lunges is not too good - I must try not to lean forward.

Tomorrow:
I am going to try to do back, tris and shoulders at the gym and abs at home, as I am away on Friday for the weekend.

Feeling good and strong, and seeing my upper body start taking shape at last.

lpioch
Wed, Mar-05-03, 15:58
Wow! I bet you can't wait for Cycle 2. I know what you mean about the 3 minutes. I might be shortchanging myself, but I do only 45sec. after the warm up lifts...then 2 minutes between working sets (the printed sheets for tracking say 2-3 minutes of rest). If I feel like they're not fully recovered, I wait longer, but most of the time, it's just 2 minutes.

Good to hear that you're noticing change here at the end of Cycle 1. I can't wait to see change! I'm so impatient.
I think I"ll weigh and measure at the end of 3 weeks (this Saturday), but I'm not expecting much.

Keep going! From what I hear, Cycle 3 is AMAZING!
-- Loretta

judy130
Thu, Mar-06-03, 06:06
Workouts 3 & 4

I had to do both today as I won't be able to do any more this week. Raised the first few weights for back but ran out of steam on the others and stuck to last week's weights. Really made up for it on triceps, ache, ache. Up to 7kg, more than I've used before. I don't think I should combine two w/os, my arms just cannot cope!

Abs last night, and I'll do them again Saturday. 12 quick crunches, then 6 slow ones three times as per BRX. Same with reverse crunches, though I don't feel them working in the same way. Ab exercises are starting to work - I can see slight dents in the flab :D

lpioch
Thu, Mar-06-03, 12:32
Yea!!!!!
That's so good to hear.
It's really my abs that need the most help (after 2 LARGE pregnancies!). I feel like working them just once a week can't possibly be enough, but I'm sticking with the book. So hopefully I'll see the same thing after 3 more weeks.

It's great to live vicariously through you! :-)
-- Loretta

judy130
Wed, Mar-12-03, 05:31
My car broke down on me so no gym workout yesterday. I have 3lb weights at home so I did chest & bis with these, doing about 15 reps.

Then today great leg workout. Raised weights on most again, then did lunges and squats.

Machines are in pound weights, dumbbells in kilograms. So what I thought was a 6lb weight is in fact 13.2 lbs!!

Forgot to change my workouts to Cycle 2, so will increase reps next week.

You are right, Loretta, changes are tiny but are happening. Couple of dents on tops of thighs. As for abs, I have been trying to do them every other day instead of once a week.

judy130
Wed, Mar-19-03, 12:23
End of cycle 1.

Chest press: started 4kg, finished 7kg
Incline press: started 12.5lb, finished 50lb
Chest flye: reached 5kg and gave up, can't seem to do this right
Dumbell curl: started 4kg, reached 8kg
Preacher: stayed at 5kg
Leg Press: started 60lb, reached 130lb
Leg extension: started 25lb, finished 37.5+
Leg Curl: started 25lb, finished 60lb
Calves: stayed same around 5kg
Lunges: stayed at 6kg
Lat pull down: started 50lb, finished 62.5
Seated row: 4lb, finished 6
Rowing: started 50lb, finished 50lb
Triceps: stayed at 5lb but went from 10 to 30
Shoulder press: from 12.5 to 25+
Lat raise: 12.5 to 37.5lb

I improved slowly but surely so I have to build on this.

judy130
Tue, Apr-01-03, 11:24
Because I didn't feel I was getting fit enough to walk fast without getting breathless I am going onto BFL with cardio :eek: I need to improve my overall fitness not just my strength. I sit at a desk all day, drive home and sit down most of the evening before bed.

I will go back to BRX after the 12 weeks.

UBWO yesterday. Went well, and I can raise the weights on Friday.

Today cross trainer 20 mins Level 1 walk in the park going from 4 to 6 at intervals. The easiest one to do and I couldn't keep it up, so I need to improve here.

adnil53
Sun, Apr-06-03, 09:34
BFL... BRX... I have read them both, and it seems they are very similar, except for the cardio... I wish you success Judy...

judy130
Tue, Apr-08-03, 03:29
Good workout on the cross-trainer and I'm actually managing to keep up and not stop every few minutes.

Because it is the London Marathon this month, the gym is running a 42km treadmill marathon. You have to complete 42km in the month for a prize. I was persuaded to put my name down, against my better judgement :D so I have to do my best. As I am doing the cross trainer two days and the treadmill only one day a week, I don't think I can make it.

Anyway, I spent 9.5 minutes just doing 1km!! As it was after the 20 HIIT, I was completely exhausted and my quads are already aching.

judy130
Fri, Apr-11-03, 03:36
LBWO
Wow, I leg pressed 100lb. Never thought I would do that much weight. BRX made me work harder and I've kept it up. Aiming for 200lbs now :D

judy130
Thu, Apr-17-03, 15:13
I had the day off and planned to do my 20 MAS first thing, then the afternoon, then missed it altogether - the first one I have missed. Tomorrow is UBWO and I want to keep it up as my arms are starting to get a bit shapely now. Knees look weird - all denty and odd.

One of the trainers at the gym who did my first assessment said I was looking fine and how was I doing? He booked me in for an assessment for next week, so I think I will ask him for some different exercises to start in week 4.

Still enjoying it - when I am not at work, my routine goes haywire but I did a lot of housework so hopefully haven't set myself back today.

judy130
Sun, Apr-20-03, 03:38
My arms are aching today from the UBWO on Friday. My shoulders were burning a bit when I finished, then all was OK yesterday. Today, ouch, arms and shoulders ache.

Looking forward to starting week 4 tomorrow - Easter Monday - got to put in a good LBWO.

judy130
Tue, May-27-03, 13:05
I can't believe it is so long since I entered my gym log - since Easter, wow, about a month and a half.

I'm starting again on BFL and determined to go all the way this time. Couldn't start yesterday so did UBWO today. I thought I would have to lower my weights quite a bit as I was starting afresh, but kept them fairly high in the end. I ended up having a RTD shake which I wanted to avoid but I have some to finish off so I will do use them up over the next two weeks. My arms ached like crazy by the end and I couldn't finish off my hammer curls. Still, I did it and I felt so good and as if I had achieved a lot after that.

LBWO tomorrow - I have an important meeting to go to first thing, so I must whizz through the full set.

adnil53
Fri, Jun-20-03, 21:51
Judy, thought I would come over to see how you are doing... I think you are posting in your journal... I will have a look see... the challenge is less than a month away, I am so looking forward to it! I hope you are too! :D

judy130
Mon, Jul-21-03, 10:54
Wk 1 D1

I'm on the Midsummer Challenge so I've really got to finish the 12 weeks this time!

Good UBWO but I've lost strength and couldn't quite finish some of it. Cardio tomorrow.