PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LibraLady
Sun, May-30-10, 11:04
Hello Everyone: :wave:
I did the Atkins program with great success many years ago, and then sadly, fell by the wayside. Now I've got to get it together again. There have been many changes since I last did low carb living, and I am hoping to learn from you all.
LL

feisty1
Sun, May-30-10, 13:04
Hi LL! I'm in the same boat as you :).

I'm excited to be back on LC, and to lose the weight again.

Are you following Atkins this time?

Chris_D
Sun, May-30-10, 18:19
Welcome Back LL!

I'm back on the Loser Train again myself! Today is Day 6 of Induction and I feel really good!

Look forward to traveling this journey with you!

Cheers,

~ Chris ~

LC_mermaid
Sun, May-30-10, 21:21
Hi LibraLady, welcome and congrats on 4 lbs lost!!!

Voo36
Sun, May-30-10, 21:40
Congrats on the new resolve :thup: You have lots of company on the Loser Train Express lol.

Far as changes... Just my opinion, but I believe the later versions of Atkins are too commercialized and the changes were made for the sake of $$$'s and not healthy weight loss.
Older is definitely better in this case (jmho of course).

crs
Mon, May-31-10, 06:53
Welcome :)

LibraLady
Mon, May-31-10, 07:14
Hello to you all - and thank you for the warm welcomes.

Yes, I am back on Atkins .... I guess that's the basic one. I do read Dana Carpender's blog. I find her writings to be interesting & funny - and I like her recipes. I have several of her cookbooks and find them reliable and easy.

Our journey together will be much easier with us all supporting one another. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day - and don't forget our troops, both past and present.

LL

ljsmom
Mon, May-31-10, 15:10
From one libra to another welcome and good luck...you have came to a great place for tips and support....good luck on your journey, many you find much success...