PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

easwann
Sat, May-29-10, 20:52
Hi , everyone. I am not new to this woe and have been active on another forum, but a friend of mine posts here and seems to like it alot. I love to read and relate to people with the same food ups and downs as I have, and am looking forward to looking aroung this site!!

Personally I lost 35 lbs in 03/04 and kept it off til last spring by not returning to starches. Then a medication had me gain 20 lbs in a couple of months! So after seeing a halloween pic ( scary) I hunkered down and have lost 25 to date. Definitely eat vlc, and am sorry to say every few weeks have to confess to a dalliance, but it is usually an isolated event so I just keep plugging away. If I dont follow this woe I get a crazy head and just have low self esteem and body image, whereas if I follow closely i get results and feel in control of the food.

Well thats my story.. Lizzie :wave:

LC_mermaid
Sat, May-29-10, 21:43
Hi Lizzie, welcome and congratulations on losing 25 lbs!!!! I got scared over a pic too, they can really effect you. Good luck on your journey!

Blondie888
Sun, May-30-10, 03:17
Hello and welcome, Lizzie! :wave:

It's good to see you here. This forum has a lot to offer. Best of luck reaching all of your goals.

Chris_D
Sun, May-30-10, 18:30
Hi Lizzie,

Great that you are joining us and congrats on your success thus far!

You will find this forum second to none!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy journey. :Party:

Cheers,

~ Chris ~

easwann
Tue, Jul-20-10, 19:31
Thank you all for the warm welcome, even tho I have been so late in returning the posts. Lizzie