PDA

View Full Version : well, I'm back.... Again lol

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

buzzman
Wed, May-19-10, 17:34
took low carb ultra seriously at the beginning of last year. went from nearly 220 down to about 145, goal was 140. I looked FANTASTIC. near the end of last year my gf and i had a nasty separation, I quit my job for a new one but the new one kept me on hold for about 2 months. no money, not happy. was eating at parents and friends houses cause i had no money to buy anything to eat. weight started to trickle back on.
Finally started my new job and was around friends, friends that liked truck stop buffets. gained even more. Bills got caught back up and had money in my pocket, ate more buffets..... you get the idea :thdown:

Well, job is still going good, got a new and FABULOUS GF. and I'm back, at 190. Only good thing i guess is that i didn't gain it ALL back lol and I know from experience that it just works. So here I go again all my LC friends. I'm still at a truck stop somewhere, but eating good food from my mini fridge and lovin it.

Here's to wishing us all GOOD EATS!!

GlendaRC
Wed, May-19-10, 19:01
Every truck stop we've stopped at on the road will be very obliging about making substitutions on the menu. More steamed veggies instead of potatoes - no problem; sliced tomatoes instead of hash browns and toast - yep, we can do that; even I'd like the Reuben sandwich filling on a plate (no bread) with a side salad instead of fries - you've got it! Just a few examples that prove it's really doable even without a portable fridge!

*Sheila*
Thu, May-20-10, 05:08
I remember you! Good for you for getting back on track. Sorry about the relationship issues ~ that sucks but glad you found a new love.

krystalr
Thu, May-20-10, 08:25
Welcome back! You had such great success the first go round, you're sure to do well this time. :)

Med1862
Thu, May-20-10, 08:35
Welcome back and good luck!!!!