PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum but not to LC...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KathyM1
Sun, Apr-21-02, 14:46
I just recently found this forum and I'm thrilled. :hyper:

About a year ago I was following the Carbohydrate Addict's diet with pretty good success, until we went on vacation and the wheels fell off the wagon.
I'm going to be starting up again this week and it will be great to have some support in this. I am in the unfortunate situation that everyone in my and dh's families have good metabolism and are not overweight.

I am doing the Carbohydrate Addict's diet as I work during the day so it is easy for me to have no carbs during the day at work and then I don't have to make me a special meal at night when I'm cooking for the family.
Kathy

gwilson38
Sun, Apr-21-02, 15:22
What part of Canada are U from? Im in Calgary, where its sunny one min and snowing the next. ...This is a great forum. I have learned so much from these wonderful people. I wish U much success on achieving your goal.

KathyM1
Tue, Apr-23-02, 20:42
I'm in the Niagara Region in Ontario and I'm having a glucose tolerance test on Friday - after that I plan to start back up on the low carb plan.