PDA

View Full Version : Converting....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cnmLisa
Tue, May-11-10, 08:34
one person at a time.....

bruhahahahahahha:D

My medical asst that works with me in the office has started Atkins.

She borrowed the book off my work shelf that I keep for when I'm talking LC to my patients.

Yesterday she was excited because she found a recipe for GreenGodess Chicken and how yummy it was. When I came back from lunch she had printed the recipe and left it for me.

Just secretly wondering who the next convert will be? (Actually I know--my doc collegue--who did Atkins before, lost a ton of weight and then went back to his old eating habits. He's now a type II)

I'm starting my own cult:clap:

Progress not perfection.

Lisa

zeph317
Tue, May-11-10, 08:45
way to go lisa!! spread the word, keep converting!!

krystalr
Tue, May-11-10, 08:57
Nicely done!

My mom converted last week. I think my being within 5 lbs of her really got her wheels spinning. She's lost 6 lbs so far and is loving it. :)

katmeyster
Tue, May-11-10, 12:25
I'm hoping to convert my entire family -- but I'll wait until I lose more weight and get off the meds for the hard sell.

Congratulations on your "evil" work ;)