PDA

View Full Version : hello and good luck to all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Danie
Sat, Apr-20-02, 14:20
Hello all--I am new to this web page, so bear with me as I learn the ropes. My sister started me on the Atkins Diet and I am so gratefull to her. I am 33 years old and I started this diet weighing in at 218. Three weeks later I've lost 8 1/2 pounds. I recently learned that I wasn't eating enough carbs or drinking enough water so I increased my intake a little and I'm really trying to drink the water. My weight loss started right back up. I look forward to talking with and sharing thoughts and concerns with everyone here. Good Luck!!

TeriDoodle
Sat, Apr-20-02, 15:22
You'll be so glad you found this website!! It has been an amazing part of my success .... and future success!!

You're doing so well! Keep up the good work, visit and post often. We're glad you're here.

Danie
Sat, Apr-20-02, 15:43
Thank you for your encouragement. It was nice to see a response so soon. It was also nice to see that I'm 11% of my goal. Sometimes getting to 140 seems a long way away....You are doing very well too 33% is 1/3 of the way!!