PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Doreen!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Karen
Wed, Jan-24-01, 11:19
I just wanted to give a big public THANK YOU to Doreen for her intelligent and informed answers and all the help and advice she has given to everyone on this board.

To keep this up is a lot of work and I really appreciate it.

THANK YOU!!!

Karen

NNN
Wed, Jan-24-01, 18:36
yes Doreeen, thanks so much
NNN

tamarian
Thu, Jan-25-01, 00:35
Doreen, you type faster than I can read! Thank you. Now if our lazy webmaster can just get to publishing your latest articles, plus Karen's recipes!!!!!!!

Wa'il

Sharon
Thu, Jan-25-01, 07:19
I agree, with you all...thanks for taking all the time to research for the us Doreen. I know I always read your articles and think how lucky the forum is to have you so involved. You have so much knowledge, and you're one of these people who if you don't know the answer, you'll keep looking for information until you find an answer. I know somedays you're not feeling that great either, but that doesn't stop you from worrying about the concerns of others on the forum...and not to forget our Webmaster...where would we be without Wa'il, as well as NNN and Karen (and those who I missed...always hate listing names because some one always getts forgotten at the time). The forum is off to a great start with such solid, intelligent, committed people.

[Edited by Sharon on 25-01-01 at 09:50]

doreen T
Thu, Jan-25-01, 11:22
You folks are too kind! Now, if you'll pardon me, I must go out to the kitchen to chop some onions, so I'll have an excuse to explain this wet stuff happening to my eyes.

sniff, sniff,

Doreen