PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Awesome!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dianeb
Tue, Apr-13-10, 05:48
:) Tomorrow will b 3 weeks on Atkins and I have decided to continuw with Induction for another two weeks. Is this crazy to be completely satisfied with what Induction allows. All I know is I have never felt better finally being free of my serious addiction to carbs. If I can follow this plan I want to encourage anyone else that might have their doubts-Everyone have a GREAT day. :wave:

ExCell
Tue, Apr-13-10, 06:20
Doesn't sound crazy to me! I've been on induction for 3 months now. I love the food that I eat and I'm losing weight steadily. Congratulations!

black57
Tue, Apr-13-10, 07:19
I keep my carbs at or even under induction level.

karenjs
Tue, Apr-13-10, 17:17
I've been on induction for 3 months now (with the exception of two weeks when I tried to move up the ladder and decided I liked induction better.)
I LOVE induction.

FMN
Tue, Apr-13-10, 18:19
Wow, I am only on day two so this is very encouraging! Especially looking at how much weight all of you have lost!