PDA

View Full Version : New member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fcranmer
Fri, Apr-19-02, 05:00
Hello

This is the kind of www I like. So glad to have found you all.
I' :wave: :wave: m at work (no internet at home), busy, but have been logged on since first thing this am - I'd rather be hooked on lowCarb than to sugar and pasta any day. Starting Atkins for the second time around - I now know the pitfalls and am ready to begin again - I thought I was comitted last time, but deep down wasn't ready. Feel it was worth the crash just to know how much better I feel and look when low/no carbing than when I am a sugar junkie.

I've started a jounal and will keep adding to it and keeping in touch with you all thru the site - which I am still finding my way around.

Good luck everyone. :wave:

LittleAnne
Fri, Apr-19-02, 06:14
Hi Frances, welcome to this forum.

I know what you mean about logging in when you get to work etc!! Say no more, me also.

Glad that you have come back to Atkins. I really enjoy this way of life and have not found it difficult to keep to. I have a lot more to loose, but all being well, over the next few years it will go.

You said you have started a journal, but it has not appeared on your profile yet. It may be because there was a hiccup with the system this morning. The site was down around 8 30 am. Check it out again to make sure that it was saved.

Every success with the low carb way of life. I'm in the Victoria area, where are you?

fcranmer
Fri, Apr-19-02, 07:44
Hi Little Ann

Thanks for the welcome - spooky Im in victoria also - Buckingham Palace Road.

My journal seems to have appeared, but Im a bit new to all this and could have sent it into the cyberuniverse somewhere.

Leaving work at 3 today, and won't be back until Monday - please let is be a successful low carb weekend.

LittleAnne
Fri, Apr-19-02, 14:55
Hey, this gets even more spooky, I'm in Buckingham Palace Road too!!! What end are you, I'm down near Victoria Coach Station.

Hope you had a great weekend. I also left at 3 to go off and run my Brownie pack.

TeriDoodle
Fri, Apr-19-02, 21:25
Wow.... you two live on the same STREET???? Now that proves it....this planet is TINY!!

Welcome to the forum FC!!! You'll love it here. Stick around and your success is assured! :)