PDA

View Full Version : a hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

joken
Thu, Mar-11-10, 09:08
I am very happy to join this forum. It will keep me on track with many on the same road. I have to watch my carbs and have for 8 years after I found out I am diabetic. By keeping my carbs low I have been able to stay off medicine. Reading about other peoples experiences is so helpful. I hope I can be helpful to others as well.

GinnyNew
Thu, Mar-11-10, 09:57
Welcome.
I am new and look forward to getting to know you!

ljsmom
Thu, Mar-11-10, 10:56
Welcome to the forum...This is a great place to be and is like my second family...You will find lots of support, encouragement, and tips here..You sounds like you are on the right track already watching your carbs, great job...Keep us posted on how your doing and keep up the great work..Let me know if you need anything and welcome....Stacy

joken
Fri, Mar-12-10, 09:50
Thanks to everyone. I have learned so much from this forum already. Wow-rich source of info.