PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Cat. Experienced and frustrated.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sfcat
Tue, Mar-09-10, 20:05
Hi there, I'm Caterina. :wave:
I'm new on the forum, but not new to LC. I went on Atkins several years ago, dropped 100 lbs over 3 yrs, and am back on it now to kick off another weight loss.

I've had some major health challenges the last 2 yrs, and am dedicated to getting the diet working, but I'm having significant frustration at the moment, because I can't get into ketosis. I actually seemed to have gained weight over the past 2 mos!! I'm really strict, cheating isn't a problem, and I am trying a few new things to help get to the right place.

I'm a big proponent of LC, for healthy weight control, diabetes, etc. I work in the pharmaceutical world, reading a lot of research, and I really think this is the way to go, both personally and empirically.
Thanks & best,
Cat

LC_mermaid
Tue, Mar-09-10, 20:24
Hi (((Cat))) it sounds like your really frustrated. It is so hard to keep going without the results. Here is a link to the stalls board sticky, there is alot of info here thats worth reading too. I hope this helps.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=240087