PDA

View Full Version : Gym Bound

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RachelGra
Wed, Apr-17-02, 15:00
:rolleyes: Well, I finally did it. I got up this morning at 4:30 to go to the gym and work out. I don't have a membership yet because I live about 20 - 25 minutes out of town and I am just doing a trial thing to see if this will work for me. I felt great! I did about 35 minutes on the pre-core eliptical machine and then lifted weights for my arms and chest. I feel wonderful! I really like to workout, but it's the time that always seems to get away from me!!! Well, we will see how the rest of my trial membership goes and see if I sign the dotted line of committment!!!

Wish me luck! :thup:

RachelGra
Mon, Apr-22-02, 13:36
:thup: Well, so far so good. I have decided to sign up for the gym contract. I find that getting up at 4:30, working out at 5:00 and getting to work an hour ahead of time is a good thing for me. I can have my own quiet time at work with no one around to bother me and I feel great from coming from the gym. I can tell a difference in my body just from a week of going. I know that sounds crazy, but I really can. My husband says he can too! I am feeling good about myself already!!! Good luck to the rest of you out there who are striving to loose this way. I love it! :roll:

fern2340
Tue, Apr-23-02, 11:41
Hi Rachel!
I merged your threads together so you can have one gym log where you keep track of everything. Just hit reply to post when you want to add something to your log.

I am glad you are enjoying the effects exercising is having on you! Keep up the GREAT work!

Linda