PDA

View Full Version : Carbo Puppy's Intro

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CarboPuppy
Sun, Mar-07-10, 09:18
Hi Everybody -

I am on a major learning curve navigating these Forums, but I already LOVE what I see! Rather than repeat myself, please feel free to visit my Journal #1 entry for today. I am sadly backslidden on my journey, but serious about pressing the restart button before I regain ALL that I have worked so hard to lose these last few years!!

I am excited to get going with my "low carb experiment"! Said a little prayer for all of you this morning, as well. It certainly is a wonderful thing to meet new, positive, forward-looking people to walk through life with.

Today it is sunny where I live (although still a little cold!). Spring is on the way! We are moving in 2 weeks to an almost 100 year old house...a new experience for us. Living in a wonderful old town...right downtown to walk to everything. A mile from my gym. A mile from work, so I will get home fast. I will have NO excuses in the exercise department! ha ha

Well, I best get going. Lots of boxes to pack for today!

Have a wonderful day, everyone :wave:

LC_mermaid
Sun, Mar-07-10, 12:25
Hi, welcome and congratulations on getting back on track. Its nice to have you with us. Good luck on your goals. Thanks for the prayer.~Darleen

BERRIES
Sun, Mar-07-10, 13:43
:wave: Welcome!! Great to have ya! ty for the prayer :)