PDA

View Full Version : Hi.. I'm Too Fat and a Lil Sassy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

luckypink1
Mon, Mar-01-10, 11:52
Hello all. I am a 46yo woman. I have been on Atkins before. I just cant eat the carbs anymore.... on here for support and inspiration. I dont know how to resize a photo for my avatar..but I did place a before pic in the gallery.. I think.

Luvhandles
Mon, Mar-01-10, 13:29
Welcome! :wave: LOVE the title of your thread lol and here is a link to help you resize that avatar!!

http://avatars.qkype.com/

Jen2bthin
Mon, Mar-01-10, 14:24
Hi,

I have also done Atkins in the past with success, but of course I went back to my bad eating habits. I have lost 9 lbs since Jan. 5 just watching what I was eating and exercising. I started a modified Protein Sparing Modified Fast this past Friday. We are going on vacation on March 13 so I wanted to "jumpstart" my weight loss. It is low carb, low fat and high protein. It is quite a challenge but I have done it for 3 days now with no problem. I will probably continue with that when we get back for awhile and then will do low carb and intermittent fasting. I hope to look much better this summer.

Good Luck!

luckypink1
Mon, Mar-01-10, 14:52
Thank you luv... Now you can see me!!

luckypink1
Tue, Mar-16-10, 13:22
Just wanted to update.. I have lost 9lbs total now. My clothes are feeling pretty loose...how liberating. I wonder if 7lbs is a dress size down..thats what they used to say anyway. Thanks for the replies..hope you are doing well.

FatFreeMe
Thu, Mar-18-10, 10:10
Welcome Luckypink. I'd say your'e doing pretty darn good.
it's taken me since jan 4 to lose 9 lbs.