PDA

View Full Version : Hi all i`m newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

serez
Sat, Jan-30-10, 12:04
I`m still new to lowcarber.org. I started my lowcarb diet since 3 weeks ago. hope i can maintain this kind of diet until i reach my goal. whola

Hismouse
Sat, Jan-30-10, 14:54
I am sure you can stick to this, try to make it a Lifetime change with your diet. Eating healthy will give you a good healthy life, and ward off all kinds of icky ills.

I once did just that as you said, make it til goal, well I did and then went back to eating the western diet, guess what, it all came back and more.. so sticking to this, and when you hit your goal step into the next phase and your do fine.

Welcome to this board, you will have fun, and learn lots:) and make some sweet friends too:) Debbie

Shyvas
Sun, Jan-31-10, 00:17
A warm welcome on board.

There is no reason why you can't stick to the plan. It is however a life long plan and I have understood at long last that there is no way that I can go back to eating HC foods.

I find that I need to vary my daily menus to be able to enjoy low carbing. I'm always looking for new ideas and do a lot of experimentaing and it is amazing to find interesting ways of using differents foods.

serez
Sun, Jan-31-10, 15:22
thanks all.. i`m craving for rice actually.. its almost 4weeks i didnt take any rice..