PDA

View Full Version : please help me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sanja
Thu, Jan-28-10, 20:49
so i'm finaly here..I don't wan't to safer anymore..I'm over waight and I need help...I have 257p and have no idea how to lose it..I lost my boyfriend because of it..he colled me a fat pig..I don't wont to cry anymore..I admit I need help i don't wont to feel like a monster..I just wont to be normal..so please if anybody is reading this help me..I need it... so badly..

wandagreen
Fri, Jan-29-10, 06:12
Welcome Sanja ! It seems to me you just got rid of some much needed weight ( boyfriend ) No-one needs such negative people in there lives . Good luck to you ! I am also a new member , some of the success stories have helped me to keep focused and motivated . wanda

Frapp
Fri, Jan-29-10, 11:06
Hi there
I'm new here and only being on this eating plan for 3 weeks i can say I'm a whole lot more positive about my self - this eating plan does that to you. If you have no idea about how to do LC like you mention then I'd recommend getting one of the books - atkins (the older published versions) and/or protein power. Also check out the video documentary Fathead as that has alot of basic info and is a great motivator for starting out I think.

serenity77
Fri, Jan-29-10, 11:22
I can feel your pain and really recommend reading the Atkins book and getting started. I felt exactly like you did about a month ago. Now I feel much more positive, healthy, and happy. (and the weight is coming off as an extra benefit). This is a great lifestyle and you are worth making the commitment to yourself. we are all here to support you!

Brittastic
Fri, Jan-29-10, 19:07
I started the LC diet at the first of the year. I have a VERY hard time losing weight and have already lost ten pounds, and i'm not even very strict on my diet most of the time!! Getting a book will help, but if you are ready to start RIGHT NOW here's the easy things I recommend: NO SODA at ALL!! If you have to have something drink diet. No juice. No milk. Just drink water!! If its sweet dont eat it! Cutting out processed sugar will drop a lot of weight fast. The few key foods I avoid are sugar, bread, potatoes, pasta, corn, and rice. I have a freezer stocked with chicken, tilapia, and salmon, and those veggie bags that steam in the microwave of green beans or broccoli. I snack on cheese (check the labels, some cheese is a lot lower carb than other), pork rinds, although gross in concept, are carb free, pepperoni i love and its carb free, you can have eggs, bacon... really avoid the foods i mentioned above and limit fruit and you will see a difference! Good luck!

DeeCt
Fri, Jan-29-10, 19:44
<Hugs> Sanja!!

NO man is worth your tears.. except for your Daddy! you found your way here, and you can do it!! look into all of the low carb WOE that are here and pick the one that works for you! you took the first step coming here, now its up to you to do it!! Good luck to you, if you need a friend i am here for you!

sanja
Sun, Jan-31-10, 19:05
txn all for your support.....I now he is not worth my tears ..I'm starting this.....I also started to exercise 2 hours in the gym and now i have hope