PDA

View Full Version : Back again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

twistermom
Fri, Jan-22-10, 10:12
I was here in 2004 and when I met my now husband I stopped lowcarbing. Stupid thing to do. I loved this WOE and never had the ups and downs that I have right now. I tried to come back after having my son in 2009, but couldn't get pasted the mental part of possibly affecting him. He nurses at night now and a few times during the day, so I am back. I hope to be able to stay this time! If anyone has a good food tracker as well as an exercise tracker, please share! Thanks so much everyone!

LC_mermaid
Fri, Jan-22-10, 11:26
Hi Amber, welcome back! you did this before and you can do it again. Good luck!

bkloots
Fri, Jan-22-10, 13:03
Welcome back, Amber. Set your mind to it, and you'll succeed. And it can't hurt to get your baby off to a good start by learning how to eat in a healthy way: good protein, good fats, good veggies, NO sugar.

As for trackers, see the green bar above: My P.L.A.N.

I use Fitday.com, another site which tracks food and activity, and calculates various elements of your plan, with a place for journaling, too.

Best wishes.