PDA

View Full Version : I'm so hungry today!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Artist37
Fri, Jan-15-10, 18:28
I'm in day 7 of induction on Atkins and I'm so blasted hungry today!

I had two eggs with onion and slice of ham for breakfast. (600 calories?)
One big salad with spinach, salmon and tuna, and ranch dressing (300?)
5 green olives (50?)
upon getting home from work, that's when I really was hungry. . .
I made three eggs and three more pieces of the ham. . . just cause I needed something fast. . . (900 calories?)
I had tea. no help. bites of unsweetened almond butter, no help. I'm drinking water and writing in here. . . seeing if that will help.

Actually, I think it has. . . but it's not completely gone. Knawing, knawing away at me.

feelskinny
Fri, Jan-15-10, 18:47
Ack! You and me both!
Those days happen.

Usually I try to eat more protein when I feel like this, but I was caught unprepared today and there was nothing but carbage at work, so I nibbled on cheese here and there, but that didn't cut it.

From now on I'm gonna be packing protein so it doesn't happen again.

crease
Fri, Jan-15-10, 19:10
i'm having a ravenous day today too. i get those every once in a while. i just eat :) or suck it up until i get home if there's nothing i choose to eat.

kaarren
Fri, Jan-15-10, 20:38
I get hungry too! Does eating protein really work?

Artist37
Sun, Jan-17-10, 21:35
Just to update. . . i ate horribly that night. I went through lots of low carb stuff before I resorted to eating carbs :mad:

The good news, is that I didn't eat much the following day and even less calorie intake today. I can feel myself getting sick this am though, sore throat, etc. So, maybe the body was gearing up the immune system. Who knows.