PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Too!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ronee
Sun, Apr-14-02, 19:15
Hi, my name is Ronee. I have been on Atkins Induction for about
six weeks. I have lost almost 20lbs :D:but have hit a snag. So after a review of what I have been eating recently I have decided that I have added too many carbs and it resulted in a couple of pounds gain. Wish me luck!!:wiggle:

LittleAnne
Mon, Apr-15-02, 02:40
Hi Ronee

Welcome to this site and congratulations on your 18 pound weight loss so far. :cheer: :cheer:

It is always difficult to know how many carbs to have as well as the other food groups. You may not have added too many extra carbs, are you sure that you are eating enough protein and fat, ie enough calories, and are you drinking plenty of water?

Do you belong to Fitday.com (http://)? This is a great way of keep track of the food you eat and it will also indicate how many calories your body needs, just to survive.

Why not keep a journal on this site and include your daily menus? This will serve as a great record to you and also will enable others to give sound advice on problems such as stalls in weight loss - it happens to us all.

Keep faith with what you are doing, review you eating habits to check for hidden carbs and soon the pounds will be falling off again.