PDA

View Full Version : I need a kick in the pants!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tishy
Wed, Jan-06-10, 17:56
Basically- I'm annoyed that my gym is so PACKED and I'm using it as an excuse not to go. I'm not a hard core gym person who looks down on new people. I started going to the gym (and actually exercising :) ) in November and got into a very steady routine and I loved it. One week off for Christmas, and I just knew the New Year's rush was gonna hit.

I get up at 4 am to go to work and don't get back into town til 7pm. And that seems like primo hours at my gym. So it's either deal with the onslaught or get my butt to the gym at 3am. Neither sounds very appealing... Sigh...

MKatasonov
Fri, Jan-08-10, 06:38
Trishy, I will kick you in the pants because I need the same thing.

Just remember this, I have been going through this for the last five years at the gym....these people leave by Valentine's Day. They are there only temporarily.

Believe me when I tell you I understand the scheduling thing. But don't you feel so much better when you go?

Bare the crowds and go..it's not only your physical health, it's your mental health!

Marie Anna

camaromom
Fri, Jan-08-10, 06:50
Oh, you know that those New Years Resolution people won't last long. :lol: :lol: Go to the gym. If your favorite ________ (insert piece of equipment treadmill, elliptical) is in use try something different. I did the rowing machine and the stair stepper which I normally don't do and OMG!!! I really felt it the next day.

Get back to it!

Tishy
Fri, Jan-08-10, 13:18
Yay! Just what I needed. Thanks guys. I do feel much better when I leave. Now I I have to go, cause I know if I don't, I'll feel responsible to you guys too! :)