PDA

View Full Version : death by skittles

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

izzy
Sun, Apr-14-02, 08:51
sorry tink im afraid they got me in the end, 10pm sat there scffing the red and orange ones, never mind new day tomorrow?

Karla
Sun, Apr-14-02, 09:03
You're right, Lovejoy...I mean Izzy :lol: tomorrow is another day. You need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off (or at least throw out the rest of the Skittles) and go back the being a good low carber.

(I know I'm not local, but I couldn't resist answering anyway :o: )

Karla

izzy
Sun, Apr-14-02, 09:06
hey karla you dont have to be local to talk to me
i talk to anyone who'l listen hahah

tink
Sun, Apr-14-02, 11:04
never mind izzy...tomorrow is a new day and I expect you will be back at it stronger than ever....yesterday I just had to have a chinese...and I didn't stick to the "legal" options...

carried on as normal today and drank extra water !

:roll: :roll: :roll:

izzy
Mon, Apr-15-02, 12:28
:rolleyes: i got to get back to the straight and narrow ive just scoffed a bag of nuts, i need a good gag to keep the gob shut groan :(

tink
Mon, Apr-15-02, 12:38
keep boiled eggs handy-if you like them !!

i find babybels good too.

or the odd teaspoon of sugar free syrup when i am desperate

then there is always sugar free jelly and cream...the possibilities are endless !!

:roll: :roll: :roll: