PDA

View Full Version : HHR Plan???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kd did
Sun, Dec-20-09, 15:15
Can someone please tell me what HHR stands for? At some point during my last attempt at the Low Carb Lifestyle, I changed my profile to say Atkins/HHR. lol. I obviously felt that this applied to me, but for the life of me can't remember what it meant. I tried to use the search function, but as usual...it doesn't agree with me. :rolleyes:

doreen T
Sun, Dec-20-09, 16:55
Can someone please tell me what HHR stands for? At some point during my last attempt at the Low Carb Lifestyle, I changed my profile to say Atkins/HHR. lol. I obviously felt that this applied to me, but for the life of me can't remember what it meant. I tried to use the search function, but as usual...it doesn't agree with me. :rolleyes:
I think HHR stands for The HHRs...Healthy & Happy Rebels (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=379426), a support thread where you had participated in the Buddies forum :idea:

Doreen

Kd did
Sun, Dec-20-09, 22:36
Thanks Doreen! I feel like such a goober.