PDA

View Full Version : Sorry got another question...actually 2

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jknowles
Sat, Apr-13-02, 15:54
Why do I get logged out when I seem to be typing in my letters, I will get an error message when I try to send saying that I am a unregistered user, and I know I logged in. Second question is what is the web address for Fitday that I keep hearing you all talk about? Thanks for you answers! Jenni

Natrushka
Sat, Apr-13-02, 16:11
The address for fitday is www.fitday.com - but it's down for some reason today (this is the first time it's been down for such a long time).

The first question has something to do with cookies - ironic on a LC board, no? I'm sure someone will be better able to explain it to you :)

Nat

Elihnig
Sat, Apr-13-02, 16:42
I had that problem when using a school computer from my hotmail account. I would get messages saying someone had posted to a thread, go there and try to respond and it would say that I wasn't logged in. I would log in, type the message and it would tell me I wasn't logged in. I found the only solution to be to just type in forum.lowcarber.org and go here directly and sign in if need be instead of through other windows. Then I could post normally.

Beth