PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys I'm back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Raven
Fri, Apr-12-02, 18:24
I've been gone so long, I thought I'd better re-introduce myself.

I'm Raven and I've been on Atkins since August of 2001. I've been doing great, very easily sticking to this way of life.

As of today, I'm down to 144 lbs from my high of 181 and having a blast shopping for new clothes. Down to a size 10 at last and starting to look decent in my clothes.

Losing is very very slow, but I'm happy with it. It took me a long time to put this weight on, so it seems fair that it would take a long time to get it off.

I miss all you guys and hopefully I'll try and find time to frequent this wonderful forum more often.

To everybody just starting: Stick with it!! It's worth it!!

Love to all

Karen
Fri, Apr-12-02, 18:28
Wow Raven! Welcome back!

You were such an integral part of the forum. Stick around and pass on what you have learned and experienced.

Karen

tamarian
Fri, Apr-12-02, 18:33
I'm so glad to see you back! :thup:

Wa'il

Natrushka
Fri, Apr-12-02, 18:36
Hey there, Toots! Welcome back - and WTG you're doing great :D

Nat

alto
Fri, Apr-12-02, 18:39
Raven, I don't even know you and I'm glad you're back!

I think I came on the site right after you'd gone away, and I kept reading, "Wait until Raven comes back. She'll be able to answer that." "Raven always had such good comments on that issue," etc. etc. So it's wonderful to finally get to "meet" you! :wave:

(And besides, it's such a beautiful name :) )