PDA

View Full Version : forum maintenance

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

missatc
Fri, Apr-12-02, 16:00
I was just replying to a thread on walnuts and when I came back it had "moved". No big deal, I notice a few topics have move. I'm just curious as to why and where. Thanks :daze:

doreen T
Fri, Apr-12-02, 16:17
;) I moved the thread to the general low carb discussion area, because I believe that the topic of labels and subtracting fiber would be of interest to many others, not just those looking for a recipe.

We use our discretion when moving posts .. generally threads are moved when the topic is more suited to another area of interest. Also, we will remove duplicate posts that are copy & pastes in multiple forums (but leave the original). These are confusing to our members, and can lead to multiple responses and even missed responses in the different forums.

Doreen

doreen T
Fri, Apr-12-02, 16:22
In fact, I'm going to move this thread to our Comments Box and Technical Questions forum, so that other folks who are also curious about this question can read it.

Hope you don't mind :D

Doreen

missatc
Fri, Apr-12-02, 16:24
Thank-you Doreen for your helpfulness.

Have a great day :exclm: