PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TRiggs
Fri, Apr-12-02, 07:22
Hello!

I started the lowcarb lifestyle several times but have never been able to stick with it. This looks like a great place to start again,as I see a wealth of support from everyone in this furum. Glad to be here!

alto
Fri, Apr-12-02, 09:14
Hi, TRiggs. Welcome!

From your stats, it looks as though you've stuck with it pretty well :) Congratulations!

You will find a lot of support here, as well as information. I hope you'll post often and let us know how you're doing :)

TeriDoodle
Fri, Apr-12-02, 09:29
You'll find a wealth of information, support and friendship here, T. Don't be shy and jump in anywhere, ask any question! Glad you could join us!

Why do you think you have a hard time sticking with the LC way of life? Maybe that's a good starting place for discussion (?)

lisaf
Fri, Apr-12-02, 22:35
Hi T - welcome! Its nice to see a few more guys around here! (not that I am one, just nice to see) ... So I've gotta ask (she types nose-ily) since you aren't following a specific plan, how have you altered your diet to fit a low-carb plan? Obviously you have been quite successful. Do you also work out?

Again,welcome. This is a great forum!

Lisa

heyjude607
Sun, Apr-14-02, 03:50
Welcome to "The Sugar Free Zone"...you'll love it here!

I've only been here about a month myself, and have really learned an abundance of LC stuff since I've been here. I've been on the Atkins diet many times in my life and thought that I knew all about it. NOT! The people here are SO well informed and are SO willing to allow us to profit from their knowledge and experience(s). Everybody's wonderful!

I'm glad you're here and I hope to see you around. Come by to see me anytime!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Strong Positive Attitude will create more miracles than any Wonder Drug"

TRiggs
Mon, Apr-15-02, 08:34
This is so cool! All this great support and you hardly even know me. The last time I was living the lowcarb lifestyle my BP was down, and my cholesterol was way down. I have managed to keep the weight off after joining a gym but the foods I was eating were not at all good for me. I am not a workout finatic and lowcarb allows me to slack off when I want to and still keep the weight off.