PDA

View Full Version : Taebo

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisa818atk
Tue, Aug-25-09, 23:09
Anyone using Taebo to drop the pounds, I'm actually taking Irene, and Michael Blanks classes for Taebo and starting to notice big changes in my legs and butt I love it. So is anyone else using Taebo to drop the weight????

NinaS
Thu, Sep-10-09, 11:04
I have the Fat Blasting set at home. I do it occasionally. How are you doing on yours?

lisa818atk
Fri, Sep-18-09, 00:43
I attend the Taebo classes and they work great, some days I can't even walk its great lol, I have to update my profile but since I've been going starte july 27th I've dropped 26 pounds so its working awesome.

tubby95
Mon, Oct-19-09, 01:58
I have the original home dvds...Need to update my collection actually. I did lose weight before just on tae-bo and cutting out sugar. About 22lb in 6 months (but I dropped 3 dress/pant sizes). But now Im on Scarsdale MD...hopefully I can drop those same 22 pounds in a month!