PDA

View Full Version : Back Again...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nannyhooch
Mon, Aug-10-09, 07:32
Hello Everyone!

I have gained the weight back, I need to get back on track and lose about 30 pounds. I have tried alot of diets and LC is the one that works for me. I have lost up to 50 pounds on LC. There are alot of people that are very negative when it comes to LC. I have been a part of Sparkpeople diet website they really don't agree with LC. But it works for me, to each their own is what I say.

It makes me feel so good and I know what I should and shouldn't eat the rest of my life, I just need encouragement hopefully from this sight to keep me on the straight and narrow...

I really want to get back on track and feel good. And of course lose weight and be healthy...

Haven't updated profile will ASAP.

:wave:

scrapbookr
Mon, Aug-10-09, 07:50
Welcome back. Don't worry abou the the LC nay-sayers. Do what you know is best for you!
Have a great LC day!

JudyW
Mon, Aug-10-09, 08:04
welcome back Nannyhooch :wave:
I agree with scrap -- do what works for you and I know this is the only woe for me!!!! The weight has just melted off this past year.
Good luck in your wl journey :agree:

Nannyhooch
Mon, Aug-10-09, 15:00
Thanks Elizabeth and Judy W., today is day one. So far so good, it's back to pig skins to munch on while I'm setting at this desk 10 hours a day! I'm going to make myself walk when i get home. I am just so tired when the work day is over. Maybe I will get that energy boost on a few days.

Thanks for responding...

quiltdawna
Mon, Aug-10-09, 15:29
Well I have alot more then 30 lbs to lose, lets do it together ! I have lost weight in the past and we have to be in the right frame of mind to start again and here we are, good luck friend ! :thup:

Nannyhooch
Mon, Aug-10-09, 15:53
Hey Dawna, it doesn't matter how much we have to lose it's a struggle and we need each other. Good luck to you too my friend.! Let's hang in there and help each other when we're down.