PDA

View Full Version : Need all the support i can get!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

zanezara
Sun, Aug-02-09, 03:07
Hi Guys,

I have been doing atkins for 3 days now and trying to lose my baby weight asap!!! i need constant encouragement and support as i tend to fall off quite a bit and i am hoping this time will be different. Having said that...i fell off today!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

ebeadss
Sun, Aug-02-09, 03:23
Zanezara .. we have all fallen off... but Atkins is a no brainer... you have your list of meat,fowl,fish... just stock up on what you can have and eliminate as much of what you can't from your environment so you aren't tempted. This forum is full of people who are succeeding in spite of all odds... you can do it!

zanezara
Sun, Aug-02-09, 03:31
thanks ebeadss!! I guess i just need lots of support as i have never tried this type of environment and am hoping this will be my motivating "push"!!

RCFletcher
Sun, Aug-02-09, 05:04
Hi zanezara.

Why not start a journal. You can then record your thoughts, what you eat and so on and people can come and visit you. It is a great motivator. You can visit mune and post whenever you like. I did Atkins for 5 or 6 years and am a great believer in it. It will work if you stick at it.

lynys1980
Sun, Aug-02-09, 07:45
Hey there!

I have temptation surrounding me constantly. My fiance is currently on a body building regime and tells me he needs carbs for his training. So, he has had perogies, beans, bread, pasta, etc. while I get to watch. LOL

I have a goal though, so that is my determination keeping me going. I am not yet tired of the limited food selection. I told hubby yesterday that it is possible I could eat the chicken picata dish I make everyday for the rest of my life. So rich and fatty. Mmmmm

If you give yourself a life goal, maybe it will help you reach it sooner. Maybe buy some smaller clothes that you have to fit into by a certain date.

Good luck to you. :)