PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chilidog6
Wed, Jul-29-09, 14:36
Hi, My name is Barbara and I have been on Atkins for 3 weeks now and still no weight loss. I joined to see what I may be doing wrong. I am going to try to start a journal. I went to fit.com I was confused, scrambled eggs 2carbs? I am very determined that this will work for me.

auntchata
Wed, Jul-29-09, 16:17
Hi, My name is Barbara and I have been on Atkins for 3 weeks now and still no weight loss. I joined to see what I may be doing wrong. I am going to try to start a journal. I went to fit.com I was confused, scrambled eggs 2carbs? I am very determined that this will work for me.

Did you read the book? :read: If you are following induction you should have lost a few pounds. :confused: Try keeping a log of everything you eat, whether on FitDay or just in journal. Be honest, write down everything!! It has to be something like carbs you aren't even aware of, and go by the book, not FitDay for the first 2 weeks. This is Induction and it is very restrictive.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

chilidog6
Thu, Jul-30-09, 06:08
I didn't read your message so I went to FitDay. I put in every thing I had eaten yesterday and according to them I am way under carbs and calories. I will post in my journal.

jocekortan
Thu, Jul-30-09, 07:27
Hi everyone!! I'm finally giving Atkins a go...wich me luck!

HealthyKel
Thu, Jul-30-09, 08:12
Best of Luck, Barbara & jocekortan!

And ditto to what auntchata said...read the book! :) It really is the foundation you need to do this the right way and see results. :) If a new book isn't in the bugdet (it wouldn't be in mine right now), try the library and search the forum for others in the same boat as you. Everyone here knows where you're coming from and is here to help you if we can.

Congrats on starting a new, healthier lifestyle. Looking forward to hearing your success stories! :D