PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

meghen22
Tue, Jul-28-09, 06:58
Well, I was here last year. I lost 32 pounds on Atkins from April to the end of September. I was looking slimmer, and feeling good. I had changed my entire way of eating, when I became pregnant. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl #5 for me, and was back on the cookie/carb wagon. My LO turned 6 weeks old Sunday. I began my low-carbing yesterday, I wish I would have stuck with LC during pregnancy, but it seems to be all or nothing with me. I am breastfeeding, but I am eating healthy carbs and I couldn't believe that yesterday I made it through the day without caving into crackers or cookies! I am feeling really good and am getting back into the frame of mind, I haven't had any cravings, since I am keeping it low enough. I guess I just wanted to share with someone. I am excited and looking up my old LC recipes!