PDA

View Full Version : jhunter...newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jhunter752
Sat, Jul-25-09, 19:28
Hi...I am new and sooooo excited that I found this website. I was searching for LC recipes and stumbled on this place. I actually was on LC a few years back and lost from 209 down to 143....but got lazy and put back on 42 lbs. My husband I both are doing the lifestyle change to LC and it is a great tool to help us control our diabetes. I am very excited to find others who can offer help in this jouney! :wave:

DaddioM
Sun, Jul-26-09, 03:11
Welcome to the forum J!!

RCFletcher
Sun, Jul-26-09, 03:52
Well, I think you have chosen the best diet to control your diabetes. Good luck with the lifestyle change. This is a great board with lots of fiendly people. Start a journal so that other people can visit you. You are welcome to visit mine at any time.
Robert

tiredangel
Sun, Jul-26-09, 05:50
Hi...I am new and sooooo excited that I found this website. I was searching for LC recipes and stumbled on this place. I actually was on LC a few years back and lost from 209 down to 143....but got lazy and put back on 42 lbs. My husband I both are doing the lifestyle change to LC and it is a great tool to help us control our diabetes. I am very excited to find others who can offer help in this jouney! :wave:

Welcome! Congratulations on your first weight loss and especially congratulations for not putting it ALL back on. This is my second time on Atkins as well, but I didn't get back on until gaining it all back ;)

It IS a great way to control diabetes.

Welcome again and I'm so glad you found this forum.

jhunter752
Mon, Aug-03-09, 09:36
I am not very good at navigating on this site...just honestly have not had the time to try actually. Am hanging in here...weight still coming off and doing well...little antsy...having eye surgery tomorrow so everyone say a little prayer for me. thanks