PDA

View Full Version : Back........again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

osikn2
Fri, Jul-24-09, 08:39
Hi Everyone..........amazed that I find myself back where I've started before, yet again. I'm told that it's human nature to repeatedly make the same mistakes until we learn. I'm also told that the older we get, the easier it gets to learn from these mistakes without repeating them quite "so" many times. Well, at over 1/2 century old (OMG), I've learned this lesson several times, but don't seem to "get" it. Soooooooo, I'm back again to try to "get" what I've already "learned" and already "know." I'm trying new recipes this time & I WILL, for sure, do maintenance when I get to goal (instead of staying on induction - as I understand many do) cause this has to be my WOL! Looking forward to meeting others & maybe helping.