PDA

View Full Version : Need to lose 100 lbs.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sunnysue
Mon, Jul-20-09, 19:59
I began Atkins induction today and need lots of support. I really have to lose this weight before it kills me.

rebekita
Tue, Jul-21-09, 03:20
Hey sunnysue. I am in the same boat as you. I am starting this morning and I need all the help I can get. Let me know how your day is going! Good luck

JudyW
Tue, Jul-21-09, 04:47
Good luck to both of you :agree: You can do it!!!! :thup:

Samantha22
Tue, Jul-21-09, 05:28
Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place.
It can be done, and is well worth the work it takes :)
Goodluck!

sunnysue
Tue, Jul-21-09, 11:34
Thanks everyone.

Day 2--so far, so good.

Just a little more tired than usual.

Thin2Bee
Sat, Jul-25-09, 10:51
I, too, am in the same boat. I have approx. 100lb to loose. We can do this together!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Judynyc
Sat, Jul-25-09, 13:17
Welcome!! :wave:

Make sure that you find the Triple Digit Club here..aka TDC...for those of us with 100 lbs or more to lose.
Its a good idea to read and post there as there are many of us who have done it and many more still doing it. :agree:

Good Luck!

leelanau
Sun, Jul-26-09, 10:34
Although by now you probably have already recovered your energy, you should know that headaches and tiredness are common in the first few days of Induction. Hang in there! Its just your body flushing out the junk.