PDA

View Full Version : Back again! (From Canada)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JJJReturns
Wed, Jul-15-09, 10:30
I used to post on this forum quite frequently a few years ago (maybe 5 years ago) and I had the name JoeyJoeJoe... but I guess I lost that name after not signing in for so long and now someone else has it. Oh well. So now I’m back, doing CKD and I thought I'd sign up again for the great recipes, find some answers and possibly even answer a few questions where I can.

I've been doing CKD now for about 6 weeks and I've dropped 15lbs or so. Losing about 2lbs per week is a good pace for me, so I'm happy with the results so far. My biggest problem is dirty carb-ups on weekends. The past few weekends have included pizza and cookies instead of whole grain breads or pastas. Life is a work in progress I suppose’!

:wave:

shopjunkie
Wed, Jul-15-09, 14:48
Hi there! :wave:

Welcome back to the forum! I'm from Canada too (Toronto) :D

Congrats on your weight loss so far, and good luck with the rest of your journey! YOU CAN DO IT!!