PDA

View Full Version : Not new, but starting again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

animaldoc
Mon, Apr-08-02, 10:16
I've been here for a while, but I just re-started my commitment to a LC WOL......going off my meds tomorrow, so I thought I'd start back today!

Hello again everyone and best of luck to you newbies!

-animaldoc :wave:

alto
Mon, Apr-08-02, 10:25
Hi, animaldoc :wave: A very hearty welcome back :)

Spring is the season for restarting lots of things! Congratulations for recommitting.

I see you already have a journal, and since you've been an active LCer before, you know the ropes :)

I hope things go smoothly for you -- I see you have a journal. I'll look forward to watching your progress :)

wbahn
Mon, Apr-08-02, 12:15
Greetings and welcome back!

I hopt that things go very well this time around and that you are successful in making this a truly permanent WOL.

Cheers!

MRS.OZ
Mon, Apr-08-02, 17:31
Welcome back, Animaldoc! I hope to see you around.

imready
Mon, Apr-08-02, 17:37
If you've been here before, you know how helpful this forum is.

Not to be nosy, but what meds are you stopping?

As a newbie, it's great to see how people come back here for support. It proves how good this forum is.

Best of luck to you, animaldoc! :clap:

alto
Mon, Apr-08-02, 18:13
Good to see you again, too, Mrs. Oz :) I caught that little "I'm returning too" in the subject line -- welcome back :)

animaldoc
Tue, Apr-09-02, 06:45
Thanks for the support....

imready-I was on Celexa for depression (my job sucks) and since my job is over in June, my Dr. and I had planned to stop it now. I think that it was preventing me from losing weight, so I took a break until I was stopping.

imready
Tue, Apr-09-02, 17:15
animaldoc,

I've never heard of that one! Is it an SSRI?

Glad to hear your major stressor is over with. I can't wait for tax season to be done with so I can relax a little more! :daze:

animaldoc
Wed, Apr-10-02, 10:02
Yep, one of the newer ones I think. It's supposed to have less side effects and I did like it, but time to lose!

I still need to do my taxes! At least they're easy......