PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

couchswede
Fri, Jun-19-09, 04:38
Hey there, fellow lo carbers!

My name is Rikard. I'm from Stockholm, Swedn and I've just recently (about a month ago) started low carbing. I read up on the different plans and the theory while I was on an old skool very low calorie diet that I started on in January. Eventhough it became obvious that low carb was the way to move forward, I ran the previous diet through its course until maintenance before I switched in the end of April. The plan is to maintain on low carb for the rest of my life. I've joined this forum to consolidate all my record keeping for eating and exercise into one central location. I intend to run a half marathon in June 2010, that is my new goal and I have set up a training program that I will document my progress on as well to make sure I keep at it. Accountability and stuff, you know :)

foxylady33
Fri, Jun-19-09, 04:56
Hi :wave: and welcome to the group! I am sure you will find all the info you need here, as well as a great bunch of people! Awesome job on your weight loss! KUTGW!

Foxy

MsSunshyne
Fri, Jun-19-09, 06:13
Welcome! I'm new here too!!!

couchswede
Tue, Jun-23-09, 01:48
Thank you both! I'm really psyched still. I have a problem sticking with things, so I'm really investing in this, hoping to shame myself into sticking with it. :D