PDA

View Full Version : One More Time

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sspdrpnk
Tue, Jun-16-09, 19:49
I have been an on again off again carb counter and I always do well when I stick to the plan.... I'm having trouble this time doing just that. I'm hoping this site will help motivate me to try again. I exercise often and I feel like I'm always on a diet. I am just one of genetically un-skinny people. The minute I indulge I gain weight. I am trying to make healthy choices and hope to lose the 20 extra pounds I'm carrying. Wish me luck....I'm looking forward to success!

amandawald
Wed, Jun-17-09, 01:17
Welcome aboard and good luck!

If you "indulge" once in a while, that shouldn't do too much harm to your weight-loss project so long as you pick yourself up and hop right back on the wagon straight away!

I am living proof of that!!! I have almost got to goal, but it has been a slow process, if I'm honest, because of the "indulgences". But, nonetheless, I'm getting there...

And you will, too! For motivation I recommend joining one of the Challenges - that has helped me to stay accountable to myself and any particular "experiments" I have been trying out.

amanda