PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fe1603
Sat, Apr-06-02, 22:21
Hey everybody! I'm new to the board and am looking for a few support buddies. I've lost 12lbs doing the Atkins diet... WOOHOO... GO ME! Anyways, if you want to be my buddy or just want to chat, email me. Bye!!

alto
Sat, Apr-06-02, 22:31
Hi Fe! Congrats on your 12 pound loss so far :cheer:

You'll find a lot of support here. Why not start a journal, partly so you can keep a record of your progress and partly so we can read about how you're doing and come by and say hi! Or check out some of the countdown clubs where you'll find buddies with a common interest (like the Bikini Countdown) or weigh goal!

Good luck! Please keep us posted on how you're doing.

wbahn
Sat, Apr-06-02, 23:24
Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

You've come to the right place for information and support. I definitely agree with Alto that starting a journal here is the best way to connect to others - buddy-type relationships will just naturally develop.

Good luck!

LittleAnne
Mon, Apr-08-02, 08:16
So Felicia - Do you have 2 IDs on this site. I think I have just welcomed you as Felicia85.