PDA

View Full Version : hello from upstate NY

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

colax03
Fri, May-29-09, 18:24
hey gang posting from rochester, NY. After recently breaking up with my girlfriend of a year i decided it was time to make myself look good and get back on the market. Last monday the 18th I started running 2.5 miles a day and trying to cut back on my carbs and so far have lost 6-7lbs. I've been eating salad with balsamic vinagrette and no croutons for lunch and then hamburgers, steaks, or chicken (no bun) with hot peppers and onions for mid day/dinner.
On weekends ill do the same but have an eggbeater omelette with red peppers and onions for breakfast.

I'm getting sick of the same thing everyday!! any ideas?

bkalm
Sun, May-31-09, 18:19
hey gang posting from rochester, NY. After recently breaking up with my girlfriend of a year i decided it was time to make myself look good and get back on the market. Last monday the 18th I started running 2.5 miles a day and trying to cut back on my carbs and so far have lost 6-7lbs. I've been eating salad with balsamic vinagrette and no croutons for lunch and then hamburgers, steaks, or chicken (no bun) with hot peppers and onions for mid day/dinner.
On weekends ill do the same but have an eggbeater omelette with red peppers and onions for breakfast.

I'm getting sick of the same thing everyday!! any ideas?

Hey! My home state. I was born in Cortland, my sister still lives in Syracuse! Love upstate! It's beautiful! Welcome! It's nice to have you around! good job on your weight loss! Your menu looks good! Keep up the good work! See ya around! Any ideas? Need I say BUFFALO wings? Perfect low carb food with the celery mmmm.! What about lobster and butter or grilled shrimp on skewers brushed with melted garlic butter. Some pan fried scallops? Tilapia and Chilean sea bass in also very very good! I blacken mine, but you can use any type of seasoning you like.

camcyd
Sun, May-31-09, 18:25
Welcome to the forum.