PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Georgia!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hoagsgirl
Wed, May-27-09, 11:40
Hi all! :wave: I'm Heather from Georgia and this is my second time being on Atkins. I started back yesterday and boy do I have a lot to lose! I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you much success!

macabrem
Wed, May-27-09, 13:19
Welcome! I find these forums are really helping me through my Induction on my (more or less) 2nd time doing Atkins. ;)

I hope you find the knowledge and support on here as helpful as I have.

- Matt

CharliG1
Wed, May-27-09, 17:59
HI Heather,
I am from California.
I have done atkins sucessfully once and attempted many times.
Just be prepared and look at one day at a time.
You can do this:)
I love this board that is why I keep coming back:)
Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Hismouse
Wed, May-27-09, 18:47
Welcome to all the Newbies, there is tons of info on these boards, check around. And Make a journal then vistors can post and its yours to post your dailys, or questions or worries, or to make friends, by checking in on them and them doing the same to you:) have a great journey:)

hoagsgirl
Thu, May-28-09, 17:58
Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

bkalm
Sun, May-31-09, 18:32
Welcome Heather! Nice to have you around. Good luck on your weight loss journey. We will be here for ya girl! See ya around! :)