PDA

View Full Version : Hi, All Brand New to this Forum...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Zabrinnna
Tue, May-26-09, 23:29
...practical ancient to low carbing.

However I am on here and for the support and accountablitity need to complete my goal. Just wanted to say :wave: to every one here and I will be opening a journal up pretty soon.

Even though I am not new to low carbing, :help: is greatly appreciated and any advise is always listened to.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. As I am 1/3 way through with over 50 pounds more to go. Can not wait to share my recipes and try some new ones.

Thanks

-Z

bkalm
Sun, May-31-09, 19:18
Hi Z! Welcome to the board, nice to have you here. I will be sure to check out your journal!

Zabrinnna
Sat, Jun-13-09, 12:48
Thanks Bkalm, come check out the journal it is up and running

corsair915
Sat, Jun-13-09, 14:56
Wow-50 lbs! You must look and feel great. I'm kind of a lousy cook so if you have new recipes, I'm looking forward to them. (OK, I'm not a lousy cook but I used to make my living as a pastry chef. So, I have a real skill deficit when it comes to low carb cooking. My recipes are only good for people who want to get more fat - NOT US!)