PDA

View Full Version : Re-introduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nginear1
Thu, May-21-09, 08:12
Hi everyone, I tried low-carb about 5 months back. Unfortunately, I had to stop due to an intense semester at school (not enough time to do all the cooking required). I enjoyed the food quite a bit, and dropped around 5 lbs in 2 weeks, down to 170 until school got crazy. (183 lbs now) Now I have the summer off, and a more physical job where I'm on my feet all day. Combine that with some bodyweight exercises and interval training, both performed intensely, and I think the excess fat will come off (a 6 pack will be a bonus, dunno if it's possible.) I won't be able to post here over the summer, but I'll let you all know what happens at the end of the summer.

Fat
Thu, May-21-09, 15:32
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/welcome/images/welcome30.gif
Hi Nginear, glad you are here. Hope you stay and lose all the weight you plan on losing. Have a good day.