PDA

View Full Version : New To Your Board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katlupe
Tue, May-19-09, 14:41
Hi! :wave: I am new here and thought I'd just say hello. I have been following Atkins since Christmas Eve of last year (2008) and have lost about 40 pounds so far. I don't know for sure exactly how much I have lost after I lost 32 pounds since I quit weighing myself and only judge my losses by my tape measure and my clothes. Eating this way has completely changed my life and I love it. Feel so much better than before and doing lots of things that I would have never done before. I find that being in control of my eating has put me in control of my life. I like that!

katlupe

Fat
Thu, May-21-09, 15:03
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/welcome/images/1111111.gif

Hi Katlupe u have done out standing. Are you planing on staying on the forum. It would be nice if you did. A journal of your own would be nice so you can have some friends to come and visit u. Have a great low carb day.

katlupe
Fri, May-22-09, 11:11
Thank you for the warm welcome! I was feeling a little down till I saw your post. Thanks again.

katlupe