PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Mississippi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tshunt
Mon, May-04-09, 07:18
First time on Atkins

Day seven

Can you gain water weight while you are in Ketos?
That time of the month. Got on scales this morning and gained weight but I am still in moderate range on the ketosticks. Have stayed on the introduction phase of Akins and have not cheated.

Sunflower7
Mon, May-04-09, 07:37
Hello Tshunt,
I think you can bloat a bit expecially TOM. But I find that you get a bit of a whoosh (couple pounds of weight loss) after TOM starts. You will find alot of women stay away from the scales for a couple of days during that time. Keep up with the clean LC eating and you will get results. Me this is my hardest time to stay clean. I think because of the cravings and the slight up in the weight I mentally give up. Try and stay strong. This is my second time around and I know it works, I was on a roll the first time and the weight did drop, I just got weak and went off plan. That is the only way this diet does not work... LOL