PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum Low Carb Veteran

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cassie112
Mon, Apr-27-09, 07:25
Hi Everyone. Here's my story. In 1988
I weighed 210 at 5'2" I'm a female. Atkins got me to between 120 and 130. I've maintained that weight since, with a brief rebound to a higher weight due to thyroid issues. Now I want to see my abs. I am currently 44 years old and 127.8 lbs. I have been seriously weight training for about 5 years now. I have some loose skin to deal with after the large weight loss, but am basically ready to step it up a notch and see what my muscles look like under my 26.5% body fat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Being a middle aged woman has made it a little tougher than I thought. The last 10-15 lbs. have been really hard to shift. I'm stuck and need your help. Thanks for listening to me ramble.
Cassie

fatnhappy
Mon, Apr-27-09, 08:36
Wow! You have done amazing well already! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Losing the last few lbs is quite tough and slow going, expecially as you get older.
There is a lot of help here, join a buddy challenge, check out the subforums on Exercise, Thyroid, recipes in the Kitchen!

GL with your journey! :wave: