PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

4kande
Mon, Apr-13-09, 08:15
Hello, My name is Debbie.

I have finally hit that point where it is now or never. Here is some of my story.
I have always had a battle with my weight. In high school I was over weight and after graduation I tried Adepex for weight loss. I went from 230 down to 180. Meet my husband and fell in love. Over the years I Have had the ups and downs.
I am an emotional eater. It is getting easier to deal with.

I am now at the heaviest in my life (execept while Pregnant).
My wake up moment was several weeks ago when we took the kids to the circus and my big fat butt didnt fit in the chair. Thank Goodness I had the isle seat.

I know I can do this: 6 years ago when my son was 2, I weighed 320. I did LC and in a matter of months I was down to 250. Then I became pregnant again, Unfortunatly I had a miscarraige. This resulted in major emotional eating. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was at 300. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 352. That was almost 4 years ago. Since then I have struggled with the weight up and down from 313 back up to 348 today.

My goals:

1) My own version of LC. I know what worked before. I just need to stick with it.
2) GET MOVING!!!! I only work part time and have become very lazy. My back has even started hurting.

Debbie

lpioch
Mon, Apr-13-09, 08:24
Welcome, Debbie!~

You know it works - it worked before! So we're all here to help keep you (and us!) motivated to stick with it.
See you around the forum...

Kisal
Mon, Apr-13-09, 12:18
Welcome to the forums, Debbie! It's nice to have you with us! :wave: